Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
what would he do that burks isnt?

yal have these thoughts that everyone else is better than what they are
we got like 5 sg's or players that can play that position. we need big wings or center help
the only way he could conceivably help is if he took away minutes from payton...but that wouldnt even happen with thibs

He’s a better shooter and a way better playmaker. Our biggest problem is we have a lot of guys playing up a level of importance. Burks and Bullocks are cool vets. I’ve come around a lot on them, but the fact that we rely on them so much to succeed is not good. Bullock isn’t a starter. He’s a 7th or 8th man on a good team. Burks is a 6th man through and through. But he shouldn’t be our second or third most important player at the close of games. Getting a guy like Fournier who could have been a legit third piece next to RJ and Julius puts guys back into their proper roles.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Have yall watched any interviews with Ant. That kid is hilarious :russ:

i fukks with him. Edwards the favorite to win ROY with Melo out.

hope his comments get to RJ and RJ takes it as motivation.

rivalry > friendship (in sports)

fukk holding hands and building super teams, i wanna see brehs compete!!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ohhh: I’m gonna have to look into that

so you’re telling me there’s a chance :ohhh:

Do it Lavine :wow:

So the best way for the Knicks to get Lavine is to maintain cap space for 2022.

It’s too early but cap wise it’s possible right now. Keep in mind that means they can only spend about 20 Million, and will have to trade some of the youth. They could trade that youth to facilitate a Lavine trade as well.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh: I’m gonna have to look into that

so you’re telling me there’s a chance :ohhh:

Do it Lavine :wow:

Zach LaVine will become eligible to sign an extension with the Chicago Bulls in the offseason, but it will be limited to a four-year, $104 million contract. If LaVine waits until free agency in 2022, he could sign a four-year, $155 million deal with a rival team.

The reality of LaVine's extension situation means the Bulls will almost certainly have to wait for him to become a free agent for his future to be settled, which could make them more strongly consider a trade than they would otherwise.

Zach LaVine's Extension Would Be $51M Less Than Waiting For 2022 Free Agency

So the best way for the Knicks to get Lavine is to maintain cap space for 2022.

It’s too early but cap wise it’s possible right now. Keep in mind that means they can only spend about 20 Million, and will have to trade some of the youth. They could trade that youth to facilitate a Lavine trade as well.

I think you can afford Lonzo even with this scheme...it's impossible to predict player movement that far out, but it'd be a fun scenario.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He’s a better shooter and a way better playmaker. Our biggest problem is we have a lot of guys playing up a level of importance. Burks and Bullocks are cool vets. I’ve come around a lot on them, but the fact that we rely on them so much to succeed is not good. Bullock isn’t a starter. He’s a 7th or 8th man on a good team. Burks is a 6th man through and through. But he shouldn’t be our second or third most important player at the close of games. Getting a guy like Fournier who could have been a legit third piece next to RJ and Julius puts guys back into their proper roles.
Fournier isn’t that good.

The gap between he and Burks isn’t really that big.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your right . We need a high caliber shooter to pair with Randle Rj and Mitch. Like brogdon to really space the floor

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
There's too many fukking Knicks podcasts, but if you have a YouTube channel, I'll subscribe :manny: