Yvette Carnell: Donald Trump Is Right. Black People ARE Poor. Stop Lying to Yourselves.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'd say that the problem with trump's speech to black people wasn't so much that he was spewing erroneous stats but rather the way he phrased it as "y'all situation is so fukked up that you should be happy with whatever that might be (if anything)"

Imagine trying to pick up a girl and telling her "you're fat, u ugly, u dumb. U might as well date me what the hell do u have to lose"

A better approach would have been to acknowledge the problem and then state his plans for improvement and what he has to offer. Not this whole let me throw u these crumbs since u starving anyways

Perfect analogy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
According to the 2014 U.S. Census Bureau ACS study (see charts below) 27% of all African American men, women and children live below the poverty level compared to just 11% of all Americans. An even higher percentage (38%) of Black children live in poverty compared to 22% of all children in America. The poverty rate for working-age Black women (26%) which consists of women ages 18 to 64 is higher than that of working-age Black men (21%).

Poverty rates for Black families vary based on the family type. While 23% of all Black families live below the poverty level only 8% of Black married couple families live in poverty which is considerably lower than the 37% of Black families headed by single women who live below the poverty line. The highest poverty rates (46%) are for Black families with children which are headed bysingle Black women. This is significant considering more than half (55%) of all Black families with children are headed by single women.

2014-Black-Poverty-Chart.gif
Usually these stats don't come from the Census, usually st0rmfr0nt. Be sure before posting charts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're out of line here. Your paranoia and embarrassment about the conditions of black people have you losing your mind and missing her point. First and foremost, no one on the internet does basic research and if you had you would not that Yvette Carnell is a straight up leftist. She is farther to the left than Bernie Sanders. She is constantly cooking token black people on CNN and MSNBC. There's nothing white supremacist about it.
I don't care who she is. She's repeating an age old white supremacist talking point.

Second, 45% of black American children are born in poverty.
Again this is a misleading statistic. It does not take into account that even though the mothers income may be below the poverty line, the father, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc add to the families cash.

For example an unmarried couple has a kid. According to the census kid was born in poverty to a single mother, even though the father makes a decent living.

27.4% of black people overall live in poverty. Over 50% of black american households make less than 45,000 dollars a year. Anyone denying that is nonsense.
Over 50% of ALL Americans make less than 45K

You're so caught up in the aesthetics of how this makes black people look you're attempting to deny history. Since when has "looking away" changed anything.
Aesthetics is all it is

Saying that black people are collectively worse off than white people is not some sort of white supremacist talking point. White supremacists are complaining that the white man is losing and that it's easy being black. What are you talking about? White people know very well that they are not doing well (see Sanders and Trump). The ones pretending they don't exist are mainstream American publications.
Saying "black people are collectively worse off" is not the same as saying "black people are poor and uneducated with nothing to lose"

Saying 10% of people control 90% of the wealth does not disprove her point. So let's say we have a million dollars and there are 10 of us. 1 dude has 900,000. The rest of us collectively have 100,000. If 8 of those people are white and they collectively have 95,000 of that 100,000 then they have 11,875 on average. The black person has 5,000. So yes, we are all relatively poor but the black person is clearly the worst off. It's not complicated.
Again "worse off"=/= "poor and destitute with nothing to lose"

If we are talking about relative wealth all 8 of the white people would be "poor" as well.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't care who she is. She's repeating an age old white supremacist talking point.

Again this is a misleading statistic. It does not take into account that even though the mothers income may be below the poverty line, the father, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc add to the families cash.

For example an unmarried couple has a kid. According to the census kid was born in poverty to a single mother, even though the father makes a decent living.

Over 50% of ALL Americans make less than 45K

Aesthetics is all it is

Saying "black people are collectively worse off" is not the same as saying "black people are poor and uneducated with nothing to lose"

Again "worse off"= "poor and destitute with nothing to lose"

If we are talking about relative wealth all 8 of the white people would be "poor" as well.
Well Meach, wouldn't that also no take in white people who are dealing with exactly what you are saying.

I think you have this believe that, it's misguided but if it's misguided for you, it's likely misguided for all.

Black people are collectively worse off, that's not saying not dishonest or white supremacy rhetoric. White supremacy rhetoric is using stats to justify fukk shyt which is when white supremacy tend to use any talking point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well Meach, wouldn't that also no take in white people who are dealing with exactly what you are saying.

I think you have this believe that, it's misguided but if it's misguided for you, it's likely misguided for all.

Black people are collectively worse off, that's not saying not dishonest or white supremacy rhetoric. White supremacy rhetoric is using stats to justify fukk shyt which is when white supremacy tend to use any talking point.

I never said black people were not worse off.

I said "worse off" is a far cry from "poor, destitute, with nothing to lose"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"I don't care what that girl tells u on MSNBC who wears nice weave...."

She sounds like one of mama friends from church...just raw
:lolbron::mjlol::russ::deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Okay what percentage makes a whole breh. So 27% of black people live below the poverty line...which leaves a whopping 73% who dont. Now this whole 11% of the entire population shyt. How does that work. How the fukk do compare 1 race to the entire fukking population of the country...futher more is the blacl race included in that 11%...how does that work. Where are the individual graphs by INDIVIDUAL race?

Should I keep going..where the fukk did you get that chart Cacs R Us?

Yes because information inherently = cac shyt.

fukk it fam. Black people are doing well. downward mobility among the Black middle class is a myth. And that lady was talking out the side of her ass.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
11 percent of six figure earners in America are black(Wikipedia). That's who trump needs to appeal to . Hell, even Bush got 10 percent of the black vote.

We have a doomed underclass that our upper class has given up on, and has no interest in bringing up with them. He last thing that upper clas wants to be reminded of is that underclass.

At the same time, we need to do more for our least fortunate so the trumps of the world can't pull this bullshyt

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

fukk it fam. Black people are doing well. downward mobility among the Black middle class is a myth. And that lady was talking out the side of her ass.

Questioning the information you recieve is common sense shyt...especially if it doesnt make a lick of damn sense.

And the lady was talking out her ass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The numbers aren't incorrect, but they are collected and presented in a way to paint a certain picture.

It's very important to consider context when looking at these numbers. Instead of just taking them at face value.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Trump is a troll but i'm :snoop: at the people in my timeline who are pretending what he said isn't true or insulting.
it's insulting to me that instead of confronting that reality head on muhfukkers are killing the messenger and trying to avoid the elephant in the room....DEMOCRATS AIN'T DOING shyt FOR US EITHER
republicans aren't the answer and you can say that. but acting like Trump just pulled those statements out his ass is intellectually dishonest
You just like the dumb bytch in the video have created a false premise. Nobody denies the facts that Trumo cited. The problem is that he threw those stats in the faces of blacks people in a condescending dismissive and demeaning kind of way. Just saying "the democrats haven't done shyt for you so you have nothing to lose in supporting me" is the ultimate insult and it's a shame that people like you are so gotdamn stupid that you can't see that.