Yvette Carnell & Jesse Lee Peterson are astroturfed by the same white supremacist sugar daddy

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
260fp1k.png

292w3ro.png

Officers, directors and trustees. I see Stein and Frank Morris, this black guy in the cowboy hat I posted earlier in this thread who was the chairman for their front group, Choose Black America, who Leah Durant set up and who Jesse Lee Peterson was a public face for...the holy trinity of c00nery.

James Dorcy, Director...was a member of something called National Association of Retired Border Patrol Officers. Here's an article about their endorsement of NumberUSA, another Tanton front group like PFIR and BALA. Retired Border Patrol Officers Endorse NumbersUSA’s '10 Steps' on Enforcement
He's also quoted in an article on VDARE saying that the majority of border patrol agents being hispanic isn't a "good thing for integrity."

Sarah G. Epstein, Director... a staunch eugenicist. On Planned Parenthood's board as well...interesting. Married to the FAIR chairman/white supremacist blogger Donald A Collins, Jr.

Robert Dane, Executive Director...Q and A: FAIR's Bob Dane Talks Trump and the Immigration Debate – InsideSources

One of the reasons Donald Trump is resonating this year — and this is not an endorsement of Donald Trump — but the American public feels increasingly marginalized, ignored and demonized, when they look around and say, ‘What is happening to our jobs, our culture, our schools?’ … This failed experiment of globalization is fattening the pockets of corporate and political elites. It’s a way for them to stuff their pockets, but it’s the road to run for all of the rest of us.
:beli:

Ira Mehlman, Media Director...helped set up Choose Black America and You Don't Speak For Me! (FAIR's latino front group)

David Ray, Communications Director. ‎FAIR Podcasts: David Ray Speaks About Trump's Immigration Policies on The Bill Cunningham Show on Apple Podcasts
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

They ran for office, publicly denouncing prejudice and discrimination, but records reviewed by the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit revealed that some of the most politically progressive policymakers helped fund their campaigns with money tied to extremist groups.

The Investigative Unit cross referenced the Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) list of California organizations they classify as hate groups, with hundreds of campaign disclosure forms dating back to 2002. Records show state and federal officials accepted more than $250,000 in donations from board members of groups on SPLC’s California “hate map.” Among the most recognizable recipients: former President Barack Obama ($2,300), California Gov. Jerry Brown ($5,000), and U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris ($1,000).

Group+Contributions2.png

“A spokesperson for Sen. Harris told NBC Bay Area that she was also unaware of the connection between one of her donors and SPLC’s hate map. Harris along with Brown and Obama received thousands from a board member at Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS). SPLC added CAPS to its hate map earlier this year, calling out the group’s ties to neo-Nazism, eugenics, and white nationalism dating back to its inception in 1986.

Earlier this week, Harris donated the $1,000 contribution she received to the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles.”

I respect the fact that Kamala donated the money she received :ehh:

On the other hand,

Representatives for Brown and Obama did not respond to NBC Bay Area’s requests for comment” :mjpls:

Politicians Accept Thousands From Donors With Extremist Ties

Major Grants
These organizations received grants of $50,000 or more in the year ended June 30, 2018. The total amount of grants paid during that year was $41,970,921
  • Californians for Population Stabilization, Inc.
Major Grants | Colcom Foundation

Colcom Foundation is the same group y’all yapping about tho right? :mjgrin:

...but Speaking of Kamala

WASHINGTON (AP) — Kamala Harris bemoaned the influence of the powerful and connected elite last Tuesday when she called on top Justice Department officials to recuse themselves from any matter related to Jeffrey Epstein. She said their former law firm’s work on behalf of the financier accused of sexual abuse “calls into question the integrity of our legal system.”

Yet the same day, Harris’ husband headlined a Chicago fundraiser for her presidential campaign that was hosted by six partners of that firm — Kirkland and Ellis, according to an invitation obtained by The Associated Press.

Her campaign declined to say how much was raised at last week’s event, and the sum won’t have to be reported to the Federal Election Commission until October. Records show that a handful of employees and partners of the firm donated about $6,000 to Harris during the first quarter of the year — a drop when compared to the $12 million she raised during that time.
Harris blasts, and takes money from, Epstein's law firm

This information is important in comparison to the $0 dollar amount Yvette received from anybody except the libation drinking breakingbrown family :Drizzysmile:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Reparations get taken completely off of the table if the republicans win the next cycle of election you mouth breathing stupid motherfukker. If the people that Yvette is associated with through that think tank had their way completely, your stupid ass would be on plantation somehwere or better yet you wouldn't have even been born.

Dummy, reparations have BEEN off the table to Democrats for 40 years until we FORCED them to talk about it again.

The only person who gave a fukk about it for years was John Conyers, but you let hoe ass #METOO feminists force him out of office, when he was the only one fighting for Black people.

You had a BLACK democratic president for 8 years who not only did nothing for reparations, but said he was AGAINST it.

If it wasn't for people like ADOS putting the fire to your c00n asses, then you would've let another election cycle pass without talking about it.

And don't give me that "if that think tank had their way" bullshyt c00n, when the Clintons started the DLC with the Koch Brothers, who want to make EVERYBODY a slave's money and put millions of us in prisons, kicked out the social safety net, and allowed Wall-Street to rob us blind.

Get all the fukk out of here.

You c00ns will do anything to defend your White liberal masters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They don't have even 100k followers when a lot of the same people are following all of them on multiple platforms.

Yvette has 16k followers. And the vast majority of those were already pro-reparations ADOS folk (I assume, for your benefit). And the vast majority of people who follow a social media account don't do shyt - no one gets real-world engagement from even 10% of their followers. Go through her feed and look at how few of her followers are even bothering to share her posts, and that's like 3 steps down from any sort of real engagement. If she can't even get 1% or 0.1% of her followers to even like and share a post, how many are gonna do anything more than that?

So you want me to believe that a few hundred or at most a few thousand of her followers, nearly all of whom were already pro-reparations anyway, suddenly made an entire national conversation pop off in a matter of months....because they started sharing hashtags about the same thing they were already talking about?

Go out in the real world, step away from Yvette followers, and show me where to trace the reparations convo back to Yvette. Show me where that happens.

On the other hand, when Coates published The Case for Reparations, it was read by FOUR MILLION people on the very first day. It was the most-read article in The Atlantic's 150 year history. Soon it had been read by tens of millions of people from all across the American spectrum. And then there were numerous articles, panels, conferences, events, many involving seriously influential power players, organized in direct response to his article and the discussion it created. Events that have been building the momentum for five straight years.

Then Black Lives Matter picked up reparations as an official part of its platform in 2016. Against, a movement with MILLIONS of people who care about it, not just a few thousand. Many of whom were being energized by justice issues and coming to participate in the Black struggle for the first time.

You want me to believe that 16,000 followers on social media, most of whom were already the choir being preached too and who had no meaningful leverage to work with in order to influence power, were able to effect dramatic social change 10x as fast as tens of millions of people from across the ideological spectrum who were dealing with these views for the first time.

I can give you dozens of receipts of writers saying The Case for Reparations is what brought the reparations conversation to the mainstream. Both from people who support the movement and people who oppose it. I can list all sorts of people in powerful positions from all sorts of backgrounds who credit it with bringing them in favor of reparations, from Eric Holder to David Brooks. I personally have been pro-reparations for 20+ years, but before Coates's essay I hadn't felt like it was even possible to fight for, it felt like a lost cause. He made an incredible argument that gave a lot of us hope that hadn't had hope before. An argument that tens of millions of people actually read. The kind of argument that can change people's opinions and actually mobilize them to fight.

What has Yvette actually added to the conversation, I mean what has she said that actually influenced public discourse at all, other than a hashtag? A hashtag that doesn't even attract anyone to the cause, but just adds an extra line to fight over? What is her pro-reparations argument that has crossed outside of her limited network of followers, that we can see influencing the discourse?

I'm waiting for the receipts.

I don't remember who you are but if it was the conversation I'm thinking of then I destroyed y'all with receipts in that one too, receipts which you never replied to.

Those "10 million views" are mostly on old videos that don't have shyt to do with reparations. And they're mostly the same subscribers just watching each of her videos, so you're counting the same people 100x or more. Her three most watched videos, the only ones that even have 100,000 views, are about how much she doesn't like Jay Z's album, about how much she doesn't like Black Panther, and a video called "Donald Trump is So Right About How Poor Black People Are".

Looking at the last year most of her videos only have about 30,000 views and NONE of them in the last year has more than 60,000. If she's being amplified, who is doing the amplifying?

Meanwhile, there are multiple videos of Coates on youtube that have hundreds of thousands of views, and he doesn't even have a youtube presence himself, he's mostly appearing on traditional media that is getting hundreds of thousands or millions of viewers every time out. Or writing books that sell millions of copies.

Let me repeat that. His last two books have sold millions of copies combined. And you're talking about someone whose youtube videos get 30,000 views.

So why does most of Tariq's "amplification" only get 100 or so shares? If Tariq's followers only share a comment a hundred times, is that really meaningful amplification? Sharing is the LEAST committed thing you can do to push an agenda, it's literally clicking a button. If only 100 people are even willing to share it, then how many actually do something in their life? 10?

The #ADOS petition to have H.R. 40 legislation now is stuck at 3,480 signatures. They're an online movement yet can't even get more people than that to sign a freaking online petition.

If you have a better example of big thing that #ADOS has done, which is directly tied to ADOS and not someone else's shyt they're trying to take stealth credit for, then I'd love to see it.

I'm still waiting for the receipts. You can't keep making unverified claims and expect me to believe you.

You're just betraying a lack of understanding about how politics works. shyt doesn't move like you think. The 2016 race was supposed to be a Hilary coronation, then Bernie Sanders came in with his own pet issues that he'd spent 30 years pushing, but that finally were getting hearing mostly amplified by unresolved anger from an economic crash 8 years earlier as well as animosity towards Hilary Clinton that had been building since the 1990s. No one had any room to shoehorn reparations into the discussion because there was no meaningful negotiation of platform at all in that race - it was just Bernie coming out of nowhere with his long-cemented platform and Hillary trying to wish him away. Coates tried to insert reparations into the discussion but he had no leverage because the only two voices were Hillary and Bernie - Hillary wasn't about to move towards the left and Sanders wasn't about to change what he'd already been saying for 30 years.

That made the 2020 race the first one in which candidates' positions could actually be developed in response to the reparations question. THAT is why you're seeing it popping now. And the strength behind the conversation is still the ongoing conversation that Coates has driven. THAT is why damn near every article or commentary you see on the movement credits Coates with bringing it. You don't see Yvette's name mentioned anywhere. You don't see any of her ideas or tags mentioned anywhere, except in the occasional article that will mention some fringe group trying to work it's way into a debate that they're on the fringes of.

Hell, you know who the reporters were who finally got the Dem candidates to state a position on reparations? Astead Herndon (a Coates fan) and Jeff Stein (a White liberal).

If Yvette and #ADOS are really so powerful, if the candidates are really pandering to them, then why don't they even mention them? Why doesn't anyone else mention them? You can claim it's all some big conspiracy, and there isn't really anything I can say to dissuade you from that. Except it's really odd to claim that someone has so much positive power that they will be pandered to and yet so little power that no one will admit that's who they're pandering too. Seems unlikely.

Especially when only 30,000 people are watching each of her videos and only 100 people are sharing each of Tariq's tweets.

Breh, Coates HIMSELF was basically the star of the entire hearing. :heh:

I don't even get what you're trying to say. That there were no white liberals invested in that hearing? That none of the people at the hearing read the Atlantic or are involved with BLM? Where the hell do you get that from?

And I can give you HUNDREDS of examples of actions that were taken by people in response to The Case for Reparations. You just ignore them.

Wait, I can give examples of speeches, conferences, debates, panels, and so on, of The Atlantic giving The Case for Reparations on of the biggest promotional boosts it has ever given an article and of Black Lives Matter doing ground work across the country, and you claim they ain't doing shyt.....

in comparison with an online-only movement that struggles to get 100 of its followers to even share a tweet. :dead:

Quoted for unchallenged truth.

I keep asking for receipts. No one can provide receipts.

No one had explained that me how posters with just a few thousand followers, writing posts that only get shared a few hundred times, somehow matter more than articles read by tens of millions of people, books that sell millions of copies, and television appearances with millions of viewers.

I have the receipts. I have receipts showing far greater reach, far greater influence. I have numerous quotes crediting Coates with mainstreaming the discussion and major public figures crediting Coates with changing their minds. The numbers, the politics, the relevant reporters, the hearing, Coates is at the center of all of it.

ADOS, meanwhile, is better at co-signing the WS agenda, hating on other black folk, and claiming credit for the work others have done then they are at influencing anyone. I'm still waiting for anyone to explain how a hashtag counts as "action" or how a core support group that small would lead to anything. But most of all I'm asking for ANY receipts that that's what happened. Not just assertions.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Article about Tanton’s FAIR influence and role in the Trump administration.

One Man Created a Bunch of Hate Groups. Now, Those Hate Groups Are Dug in With the Trump Administration - America's Voice

On August 15, Lee Francis Cissna, the director of the U.S. Immigration and Citizenship Services (USCIS), sat down for a press eventwith the hate group Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), which was founded by white nationalist John Tanton. One might ask what the head of a major government organization was doing palling around with a hate group. The truth is that this was not an isolated event, and that there is an anti-immigrant network Tanton founded and which CIS is a part of, which has become integral to the Trump Administration for both staffing and policy reasons. This network’s influence helps to explain the zealous attacks on immigrants and the white nationalist connections that have become the hallmark of this Administration. This influence has been beneficial for the network, which enjoys increased influence and donations.

John Tanton, originally a Michigan ophthalmologist, began to build a network of anti-immigrant organizations in the 1970’s. The three main anti-immigrant organizations he founded are NumbersUSA, the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), and the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed the latter two as hate groups. Just today, we learned that a former employee at FAIRrecently filed a lawsuit alleging discrimination, saying “racial slurs” were used against him, and claiming he was “made fun of for being Hispanic”. The former employee, Joe Gomez, said his experience helps confirm that FAIR is in fact a hate group.

Tanton’s racist ideas have been a matter of the public record since the 1980’s. His early financial backers, the Pioneer Fund, like him believed in eugenics and white racial superiority. And two of Tanton’s friends are prominent white nationalists Jared Taylor and Peter Brimelow, who run the white nationalist websites American Renaissance and VDARE, respectively. A connection to Brimelow was the reason why a White House speechwriter was fired last week.

There remain many connections between the Trump White House and one or more of Tanton’s extremist groups. Alumni, supporters, and colleagues of FAIR, CIS, and NumbersUSA have been vocal cheerleaders both inside and outside of the Administration for some of Trump’s worst immigration policies, including the increase in indiscriminate ICE raids, separations at the border, ending Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for hundreds of thousands of families, ending help for children who are U.S. citizens but whose parents happens to be immigrants, and attempting to end DACA for Dreamers.

Here are just some of many of the connections between the Trump Administration and John Tanton’s anti-immigrant network:

The deep connections that Tanton’s anti-immigrant network has in the Trump Administration is concerning in its own right; but the immediate and long term effects of its influence on policy will continue to be devastating for the lives of countless immigrants. Under the Trump Administration, CIS, FAIR, NumbersUSA, and the rest of the Tanton network have more power than ever — and they’re using it to reshape American immigration policy, possible for decades to come.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I just found out that Steve Bannon is now honorary chairman of the Republican Hindu Coalition. :dead::dead::dead:

The same guy who ran alt-right Breitbart, continuously hypes "The Camp of the Saints" (an anti-Indian book so racist that the leader of the Indians in the book is a literal shyt-eating deranged religious fanatic), and who claimed that 3/4 of Silicon Valley was Indian and that needed to change....is now promoting "Hindu-American" interests in the USA. :bryan:

The Hindus justify this because their organization is virulently anti-Muslim (they've called for profiling Muslims and surveling mosques and have supported mob violence against Muslims back in their home country), and they like that Bannon and Trump are virulently anti-Muslim too.

So what do y'all think? How do y'all think supporting White Nationalists in their fight against Muslim immigrants is going to work out for the Hindu immigrants?

I almost forgot the Trump administration on that Israel/pro-Jewish wave too.

Now y'all are in a "White Nationalists and Israel and ADOS and Hindu immigrants" coalition. It's a big tent! :russ:
Cordelia Scaife May published Camp of the Saints in English in 1983 and it caused a spike in popularity in America. Tanton started Social Contract Press in 1990 and it publishes Camp of the Saints now.

Leah Durant has a Q&A with white supremacist Peter Gemma on Social Contract Press website.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Gate-keeper/flagrant entitlement///White appopinted//,overseer syndrome.

These hurt, NonAdos vagabonds continually expose how they really view Ados as being: unintelligent, easily manipulated, and in need of leading. Like concepts like: self-determination, distinction...hell basic human surviival traits are somehow foreign, and must be sinisterly introduced by an outside influence; As if #ADOS isn't merely an ethnic description, and qualifier that outlines not only our ethnicity, but history and claim to this country(we built), but others inclu them came to profit from.

Nope, it can't be authentic...Ados isn't smart enough to look at the #Data, or see the complete rouse of Panafrikanism, and how neighboring groups really feel about us, and draw sufficient conclusions from them.
It must be White supremacists!!:mjlol::mjlol:

:dead:
:salute:.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dummy, reparations have BEEN off the table to Democrats for 40 years until we FORCED them to talk about it again.

The only person who gave a fukk about it for years was John Conyers, but you let hoe ass #METOO feminists force him out of office, when he was the only one fighting for Black people.
You just contradicted yourself. First you say that the issue has been off of the table with the dems for 40 years........then you turn around and acknowledge that there's a dem who has been pushing the issue for years. You're just a little ass boy caught up in emotions. Calm down so you can think straight.

If you're so concerned about reparations then why would you disempower the only party who has members even willing to entertain the idea to empower the party who tells you straight up "no chance in hell go fukk yourselves"?

"we forced the dems hands. The only reason that they're talking about reparations is cause we forced their hands.............so to show them we mean business we're going to help empower the party that we have no leverage with who's running on a platform to disempower our community. That'll show 'em."

You're an idiot.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
FAIR Congratulates Senator Jeff Sessions for Nomination as Attorney General | Federation for American Immigration Reform

FAIR Salutes Jeff Sessions for His Unwavering Support for Immigration Control, Years of Public Service to the Nation

Jeff Sessions who has spent his whole career fighting voting rights and being a Klan member in a suit has been allied with them and other Tanton network groups, CIS and NumbersUSA for decades, and he acted in their policy interests as AG.

Kris Kobach is former FAIR lawyer who tried voter suppression in Kansas and is now looking for a job in the Trump administration as Immigration Czar after losing his Governor's race.

Leaked Trump transition doc flagged ‘white supremacy’ concerns for Kris Kobach

Julie Kirchin, a former FAIR Executive Director is trying to work as head of USCIS.

Who Is Julie Kirchner? Anti-Immigration Activist Might Head U.S. Immigration Services

This is why you ADOS dudes are suckers...useful idiots. They don't even want you VOTING, much less getting reparations.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Progressives For Immigration Reform tax return for 2017. As you can see on page 37 Yvette Carnell is a board member. So are Leah Durant and Frank Morris of course. Phone number is 202-543-5325.

https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/261634671_201712_990_2018103115855811.pdf

2016 too.

https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/261634671_201612_990_2017120415001671.pdf

Guess she had her awakening about the righteous ADOS cause in the past year.

This bytch is the Tekashi69 of the pro black movement.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FAIR Congratulates Senator Jeff Sessions for Nomination as Attorney General | Federation for American Immigration Reform

FAIR Salutes Jeff Sessions for His Unwavering Support for Immigration Control, Years of Public Service to the Nation

Jeff Sessions who has spent his whole career fighting voting rights and being a Klan member in a suit has been allied with them and other Tanton network groups, CIS and NumbersUSA for decades, and he acted in their policy interests as AG.

Kris Kobach is another FAIR affiliate who tried voter suppression in Kansas and is now looking for a job in the Trump administration as Immigration Czar after losing his Governor's race.

Leaked Trump transition doc flagged ‘white supremacy’ concerns for Kris Kobach

Julie Kirchin, a former FAIR Executive Director is trying to work as head of USCIS.

Who Is Julie Kirchner? Anti-Immigration Activist Might Head U.S. Immigration Services

This is why you ADOS dudes are suckers...useful idiots. They don't even want you VOTING, much less getting reparations.

You gotta give this Tanton guy credit. The anti-immigration debate is being driven largely by his network of organizations who all seem to be working independently.
Progressives For Immigration Reform tax return for 2017. As you can see on page 37 Yvette Carnell is a board member. So are Leah Durant and Frank Morris of course.

https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/261634671_201712_990_2018103115855811.pdf

2016 too.

https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/261634671_201612_990_2017120415001671.pdf

Guess she had her awakening about the righteous ADOS cause in the past year.

This bytch is the Tekashi69 of the pro black movement.

I wonder how long she has had associations with these PFIR or any other WS?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I wonder how long she has had associations with these PFIR or any other WS?
I’m not sure. I couldn’t find any tax returns before 2016.

But it looks strange that she rebranded herself as this nativist anti-immigration firebrand and started :cape: for MAGA cacs soon after hooking up with PFIR.