Yvette Carnell & Jesse Lee Peterson are astroturfed by the same white supremacist sugar daddy

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The Anti-Immigration Crusader

FAIR rallied talk show hosts. The Center for Immigration Studies churned out studies of the bill’s perceived flaws. Numbers USA jammed the Capitol’s phones.

Their success became the stuff of lore. They “lit up the switchboard for weeks,” said Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the Republican leader, explaining his decision to oppose the bill. “And to every one of them, I say today: ‘Your voice was heard.’ ”

Wonder if they’ll rally like that for reparations with the blessing of Mitch McConnell.

:mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Does anyone know which show it was where she announced her membership in PFIR? If she was on their board in 2016, I assume the show was from 2016 or earlier, but I recall someone saying the show was in 2017.
Don’t know cause I don’t listen to her. PFIR been had open white supremacists on their board though. She needs her shyt pushed back for telling the intelligence-insulting lie that PFIR is progressive, or even that she thought they were progressive. All she had to do was google them to see what they were about. This is 2014.

Images Reveal Extreme Anti-Immigrant Activists At PFIR Conference

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Robbie3000 you asked when she started with PFIR. Looks like she was on their board only 2016-2017. Those were the only tax returns I had at first.

Looks like ProPublica has all their tax returns and she is not on the board before 2016. Leah Durant has been on the board since 2009 when it started.

Progressives For Immigration Reform - Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica

Strange how she joined PFIR and came out raging about immigration and low key :cape: for MAGA cacs. Wonder what they promised her.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You keep repeating John Conyers name and over made it interested to see how much you supported him and his bill before he was caught up and made to retire. Despite the fact that you've been posting since 2012 and Conyers didn't resign until Nov 2017, there are no posts of you supporting dude or his reparations bill until after he resigned. You didn't give a fukk about dude or his bill until after he resigned and the only reason you're bringing him up now is to use him to shyt on the dems.

In fact, you've never really talked positively about reparations period until recently within the last year when it became a troll issue. Before the trolls started using the reparations issue you were talking like this:

Again, the search engine couldn't find posts if you supporting Conyers or his reparations bill before he resigned but I did see you low key shytting on his bill

You're a little ass boy just running off at the ball massager youvall a mouth. You don't really give a fukk about reparations, you're just a troll just like the 2 idiots who dapped you.

:mindblown:Literally NONE of that has anything to do with me being against reparations or what Conyers did.

I just didn't see ADOS happening:yeshrug:just like everybody else.

I thought negroes would be content letting the Dems jerk em around over and over again.

Once again, ADOS is what changed everything.

They forced the issue and now it's become a movement, one that I'm happy to be a part of.

You c00ns still never talk about your liberal mommies & daddies being funded by Wall-Street & the Koch Brothers, while you're trying to shyt us

You got ZERO smoke for people who take money from Wall-Street, oil companies, drug companies, health insurance companies, and war profiteers, but get mad because somebody took money from a "think tank".

nikka, you'z a zombie, just like the rest of those c00ns.

And just because I didn't post anything about Conyers, doesn't mean I didn't support what he was doing.

I've followed Kamm Howard and NCOBRA for YEARS and supported what they were doing, IN MY REAL LIFE

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mindblown:Literally NONE of that has anything to do with me being against reparations or what Conyers did.

I just didn't see ADOS happening:yeshrug:just like everybody else.

I thought negroes would be content letting the Dems jerk em around over and over again.

Once again, ADOS is what changed everything.

They forced the issue and now it's become a movement, one that I'm happy to be a part of.

You c00ns still never talk about your liberal mommies & daddies being funded by Wall-Street & the Koch Brothers, while you're trying to shyt us

You got ZERO smoke for people who take money from Wall-Street, oil companies, drug companies, health insurance companies, and war profiteers, but get mad because somebody took money from a "think tank".

nikka, you'z a zombie, just like the rest of those c00ns.

And just because I didn't post anything about Conyers, doesn't mean I didn't support what he was doing.

I've followed Kamm Howard and NCOBRA for YEARS and supported what they were doing, IN MY REAL LIFE
Yvette and this ados shyt is jerking your stupid ass over. She has your dumb ass thinking you're part of some real movement. She tells you idiots that she's pro reparations meanwhile she's aligned with whites who will start a civil war and overthrow the government if it ever gave us reparations. Yvette doesn't give a fukk about reparations. She's only using that as a way to suppress the black vote and dissipate black energy for the upcoming election cycle. This is what agents do. They take real legit issues and use them to get their foot in the door with people who are easily impressionable and they manipulate the stupid. You're just part of the stupid getting played.

You keep going on and on about the dems as if this is about having faith in the dems. There's no poster who's gone harder on the liberals than I have. I'm in a state where the republicans are literally trying to suppress the black vote permanently by rigging the system so that blacks and other groups opposed to their blantant brand of racism can never vote them out tho. The Supreme Court gave them an alley oop by saying that gerrymandering is ok. Blacks in my state dont have the luxury of playing this stupid ass "both sides are exactly the same" game. Both sides aren't exactly the same. I've got all kinds of "smoke" for white libs and dems but it's not dem politicians admitting that they want to keep black people from voting.

North Carolina Republicans Admit To Suppressing The Black Vote

You admitted to living in a state where those kind of white republicans haven't been in power for years. We've got to fight against these republicans down here because they're in power using that power to fight against us. Trump just had a gotdamn klan rally in my state last night lathering these crackers up, and we've got idiots like you running this "both sides" interference.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yvette and this ados shyt is jerking your stupid ass over. She has your dumb ass thinking you're part of some real movement. She tells you idiots that she's pro reparations meanwhile she's aligned with whites who will start a civil war and overthrow the government if it ever gave us reparations. Yvette doesn't give a fukk about reparations. She's only using that as a way to suppress the black vote and dissipate black energy for the upcoming election cycle. This is what agents do. They take real legit issues and use them to get their foot in the door with people who are easily impressionable and they manipulate the stupid. You're just part of the stupid getting played.

You keep going on and on about the dems as if this is about having faith in the dems. There's no poster who's gone harder on the liberals than I have. I'm in a state where the republicans are literally trying to suppress the black vote permanently by rigging the system so that blacks and other groups opposed to their blantant brand of racism can never vote them out tho. The Supreme Court gave them an alley oop by saying that gerrymandering is ok. Blacks in my state dont have the luxury of playing this stupid ass "both sides are exactly the same" game. Both sides aren't exactly the same. I've got all kinds of "smoke" for white libs and dems but it's not dem politicians admitting that they want to keep black people from voting.

You admitted to living in a state where those kind of white republicans haven't been in power for years. We've got to fight against these republicans down here because they're in power using that power to fight against us. Trump just had a gotdamn klan rally in my state last night lathering these crackers up, and we've got idiots like you running this "both sides" interference.

Exactly..
People who preach division in order to make gains are dangerous and misleading.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Robbie3000 you asked when she started with PFIR. Looks like she was on their board only 2016-2017. Those were the only tax returns I had at first.

Looks like ProPublica has all their tax returns and she is not on the board before 2016. Leah Durant has been on the board since 2009 when it started.

Progressives For Immigration Reform - Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica

Strange how she joined PFIR and came out raging about immigration and low key :cape: for MAGA cacs. Wonder what they promised her.

At some point she was living in her mom's basement. They probably didn't have to offer her much.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Dummy, ADOS is a real movement, because ADOS is 90% of the 50 million Black people who live in Amerikkka.,

We don't need Yvette Carnell or Tone Moore or anybody else at this point.

fukk them, if that's what your hang up is.

ADOS is about Black folks folks who built America focusing on what's good for us and cutting out what hurts us.

Reparations - Good

Again, the National Black Political Assembly had reparations on the agenda in 1972, that's not some shyt Tariq, or Yvette, or Tone, or anybody else started.

Illegal immigration - Bad.

That shyt was true when A Phillip Randolph and Barbara Jordan was saying it decades ago.

It hurts Black people's earning potential and the potential of labor to organize.

Plus, illegal immigrants use things like public schools and emergency rooms that should be reserved for us.

The Democratic Party fukking us around isn't even on them either, as I've been talking about that since I've been on The Coli in 2012 and probably before that on SOHH.

A lot of us saw what happened during the Obama era and woke the fukk up.

All those nikkaz did was get the conversation started, and I thank Yvette, Tone, and Tariq for that, but aint nobody marching behind them like Martin Luther King or something.

The dumbest thing nikkaz like you do is get your talking points from fakkits like Rachel Maddow & Chris Hayes on MSNBC and then wanna call us brainwashed.

No, nikka, we're not the ones using old school Republican talking points blaming Russia for every damned thing and dismissing Black wing leaders like they used to do to King and Rosa Parks.

We're not the ones acting like Trump is some unprecedented evil that has never happened before.

He's exactly what Amerikkka's been.

WE see Amerikkka for what it is and what it's been for 400 years.

You nikkaz had your chance with that c00n that jerked us around for 8 years.

No more sitting around waiting for liberals to push fags, illegal immigrants, Wall-Street, oil companies, trannies, and abortion over us, while we give them 95% of our vote,

And here's the most ironic shyt, if we weren't acting up, you wouldn't even be getting the attention that you're getting.

We're the reason Dems are even talking reparations. They were arguing that Obama alone should be enough reparations for us.

We're the reason they're talking tangibles.

You're getting mad at us for doing the job that you SHOULD BE DOING.

Which is holding the party you give 96% of your votes to ACCOUNTABLE.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You people are literally too stupid to have real conversations with. All that dumb shyt you wrote is a deflection. You didn't address anything that I said because you're too gotdamn dumb to even understand what I said.

I say the republicans in my state are rigging the system to kill black people's political power, and your fakkit ass responds with a 1000 word essay that doesn't mention state republicans going after black people's voting rights. You talk about being pro reparations, well if the republicans in these southern states are successful at diminishing he black voting block then even if/when candidates who are truly pro reparations come into the picture we won't be able to vote them in because of gerrymandering and other systematic obstacles that the republicans are putting in the way. Gaining reparations through the system can only be achieved playing the long game. It will require more participation in the system not less. You stupid mouth breathing fukk.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Gmoney & @Rhakim
I read your side debate about who or what injected the issue of reparations into 2019 public discourse and into the 2019 political arena.
Just being on the coli we watched a lot of this develop in real time. It's a bit confusing because the hashtag is often confused with the reparations claim spearheaded by Professor Darity, YC, & AM. From what I remember, in Feb. of 2019...first Joy Reid and then Angela Rye mentioned the ADOS hashtag on MSNBC. I believe that to be the first mainstream media coverage or mention of the movement or what they were about.
Later in the same month, the NYT ran this article

2020 Democrats Embrace Race-Conscious Policies, Including Reparations

Between the time YC changed her mind and came out for reparations and the NYT article, I think analysis of social media trends would show with what frequency that the hashtag ADOS and the word "reparations" were used. I think those numbers dwarf any stats about YC's social media following.

Democrats vying for the nomination and trying to distinguish themselves from a crowded pack of potential rivals, would surely use issues bubbling to the surface to latch on to. I think the first Dem. running for president in 2019 to come out for reparations did it because of the activity the discussion of it generated on the internet. I'm not sure which candidate publicly supported reparations first in 2019, but it had a domino effect as others who would not support it publicly weeks prior, suddenly were in support.

Rep. operatives like Ann Coulter, seeing what was happening, and sensing an opportunity, added their two cents into the internet conversation. Rep. columnists started banging against Kamala for......................................wait for it.................not being African American. Coulter came and publicly patted tariq nasheed on the head once he started echoing elements of what YC & AM were saying. If these internet players were inconsequential , Coulter and others wouldn't have noticed them or tried to use them to affect the race for Dem. challenger.

Now remember, I've called out the false statements and the hateful tone/scapegoating towards foreign Blacks from YC,AM, and that lowlife tariq nasheed. I think the case could have been made for AAs to put their interests first without the fearmongering and nonsense by the people at the forefront . I am in support for reparations.The facts tell me that their efforts played a huge role in the topic of reparations being addressed this early and often in the election cycle.

My Senator ,Booker, was on camera dodging questions about "race specific" policies earlier this year. A few weeks later, HE introduced the companion bill to HR 40 bill to to the Senate. In between that time several things happened. In detailing what those things were, YC,AM,ADOS hashtag and their effect HAVE to be credited

As I pointed out before, the New York Times article is based on questions posed to the candidates by a Coates stan and a White liberal. I'd agree that that set off the latest flurry of interest, but the claim that #ADOS deserves all the credit for it is circumstantial at best.

I checked the use of "reparations" on Google, after about a decade of being at a low level the online interest suddenly tripled in 2014 with Coates's essay, maintained a level over double its previous level all the way through 2019, and then tripled again in February.

My issue with the #ADOS tag is not reparations. My issue is that their claim to be the only hope for reparations is being used as a cover to support all sorts of bullshyt that happens to tie perfectly with the White Nationalist agenda of the people who ACTUALLY run the country right now.

When one of the big #ADOS guys on this board says that Trump is our best, last, and only hope for reparations, I know that's a bunch of bullshyt.

When numerous #ADOS people on this board spend more time shytting on non-ADOS people than talking about how they're actually going to get reparations, I know that's a bunch of bullshyt.

When the president of the USA tells an ADOS Congresswoman to "go back to the terrible country she came from" and numerous #ADOS supporters say they don't give a shyt, I know that's a bunch of bullshyt.

When a Black Democrat comes out in favor of reparations, the very thing that #ADOS claims they were trying to get, and #ADOS supporters attack her for "pandering" and for not being ADOS, I know that's a bunch of bullshyt.

When #ADOS claims to be the sole reason the reparations discussion is cracking and repeatedly shyt on Coates, N'COBRA, Black Lives Matters, and anyone else involved, I know that's a bunch of bullshyt.

That's my issue.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I feel like we need to summarize everything that came up in this thread.

John Tanton is (was!) a legendary White Supremacist who has worked his entire life to maintain a White majority in America. He had working relationships with numerous White Supremacists throughout the country. Besides founding and/or supporting "plausible deniability" White Nationalist groups like FAIR, CIS, NumbersUSA, American Renaissance, and U.S. English, as well as openly White Supremacist groups like Social Contract Press, VDARE and the Pioneer Fund, he has a pattern of astroturfing non-White groups like Choose Black America, Black American Leadership Alliance, Progressives for Immigration Reform, You Don't Speak For Me!, etc. Due to their limited activities, it looks unlikely that he had serious hopes for any of these non-White groups and likely creates them just to provide cover for his openly racist positions. "Look, it can't be racist if the minorities agree with me too!"

Let's be clear - the same guy who started these supposedly pro-Black groups is also publishing shyt that says Black Americans are "a retrograde species of humanity" and affirming that America must maintain a White majority to survive.

Jeff Sessions, Stephen Miller, Kris Kobach ("The Most Racist Politician in America") and at least a dozen other members of the Trump administration have had extensive history in Tanton's networks.

Yvette Carnell joined Tanton's PFIR as a board member in 2016-2017. When challenged, she defended herself by saying there were two other Black folk on the board. Those two other Black folk were Leah Durant and Frank Morris, known Tanton tools who have been happy to cavort with White Supremacists for years. Events run by PFIR have included White Nationalists such as VDARE's Peter Brimelow, the Social Contract's Wayne Lutton, and U.S., Inc's K.C. McAlpin. Yvette also repeatedly caped for the notorious White Nationalist Steve Bannon, supporting him from the moment he entered the Trump White House all the way up until even after he left.

Earlier this year, Yvette Carnell said the worst political choice she ever made was supporting Barack Obama in 2008. Not supporting Ron Paul in 2012, not shytting on reparations in 2016, not joining a John Tanton White Nationalist front group alongside Leah Durant and Frank Morris....no, it was BARACK OBAMA who is the big demon to her.

Jesse Lee Peterson was helping lead Tanton's Choose Black America as well as Tanton's Black American Leadership Alliance. His :cape: for White people may be unprecedented in modern history.

Leah Durant
is the executive director of Tanton's PFIR. Durant had been a staff attorney for Tanton's flagship FAIR for years and also was on the board of Tanton's Choose Black America. She has attended events for the racist Tanton publisher The Social Contract and stays in touch with Peter Brimelow, the White Nationalist director of VDARE, and even written for VDARE herself. She is shown in friendly photographs with noted White Supremacists like Peter Gemma and Wayne Lutton. She is also an author for the alt-right site Breitbart, where she has shytted on Black educational achievement and caped for White Nationalist Steve King, claiming that people were "demonizing" him. In late 2016 she helped put out a press release for the Trump administration openly supporting Jeff Sessions for Attorney General and noting how non-racist he was. Durant had known Sessions through his decades of association with FAIR and Tanton's other mouthpieces.

Frank Morris is on PFIR's board of directors. Morris was also on the board of director's for Tanton's FAIR and was the executive director of Tanton's Choose Black America.

Ron Paul is a libertarian who has repeatedly been exposed as having racist sentiments. Yvette caped for Ron Paul repeatedly. While supporting him for president in 2012 Yvette acknowledged Paul's racism but juelzed it away with,

"Sorry black folks, but race and racism are not the biggest issues of the 21st century and to imagine otherwise is to conflate the issue and put the needs of your community ahead of the needs of America in particular and the global community in general."

Ta-Nehisi Coates was responsible for reigniting interest in reparations after more than a decade of silence on the topic. Yvette was known for shytting on Coates, calling his reparations demands unrealistic and divisive. In a long diatribe against him in 2016, Yvette said,

"Well, listen. I would tell anyone that I am in favor of reparations. But reparations for me looks a lot like what Bernie Sanders defined. Reparations for me is massive investment in poor communities. And for me the whole problem with Ta-Nehisi Coates and what he, and what he did, what he did to me was really intellectually bankrupt. Because what he’s asking black people to do is follow this kind of identity politics, this kind of black identity politics, everything has to be about us being black people as opposed to everything being about us being poor people, disproportionately poor. And he wants us to follow down that road which really is a road to nowhere, leads to a goose egg."

Her opportunism and the way she has shifted all over the place and her shady associations are what bother a lot of us.

Stop shytting on other Black/Brown people if you're happy cavorting with White Supremacists. Pull back from the identity bullshyt and start looking for people with the same AGENDA as you. Don't trust those motherfukkers who want a White America and are happy to use you as a tool to get there.