Yvette Carnell & Jesse Lee Peterson are astroturfed by the same white supremacist sugar daddy

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
“Born in Detroit and raised in Sebewaing by an immigrant father from Canada and his wife”

:francis:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

"Come on Robbie, Mr. Tanton isn't a White Supremacist, he's just a forward thinker who sees how this country can only handle so much immigration. And if the children of immigrants are leading 'Send them back!' chants against ADOS and other non-White Americans they don't like....well, look at that shiny coin over there!"

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I just find it funny how there's so much for #ADOS to say about immigration and yet... when it's time to discuss the billionaire(?) white supremacist that handcrafted anti-immigration rhetoric, and manipulated groups into blindly going against their personal well being... and one of the LEADERS of the #ADOS movement just so happens to sit on one of his boards-- there's nothing to say

full

People forget Yvette was linked up with Irami Osei-Frimpong (Ghanaian) around the same time she was on the board at PFIR
I don't know enough to have anything against Irami but they seem to have had a falling out. I wonder why. Has he even spoke on #ADOS? :patrice: You tell me.

Completely unrelated... but his wife looks like a stunt double for 'Little House On The Prairie'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know enough to have anything against Irami but they seem to have had a falling out. I wonder why. Has he even spoke on #ADOS? :patrice: You tell me.

Completely unrelated... but his wife looks like a stunt double for 'Little House On The Prairie'

I don’t think they fell out, they just started doing their own things

Even if they did “fall out” I think it’s telling that Irami never threw shade at her or the ADOS movement, he simply created his own separate lane

That’s what real allies look like

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don’t think they fell out, they just started doing their own things

Even if they did “fall out” I think it’s telling that Irami never threw shade at her or the ADOS movement, he simply created his own separate lane

That’s what real allies look like
is he speaking on #ADOS or not? That'll say enough

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I fukks with Irami because he’s not speaking on ADOS

Which might be his reasoning for not speaking on ADOS.

I still consider him a strong ally :yeshrug:
I'll take that as a no? What kinda 'ally' is silent on your entire movement :mjlol: All signs point to them falling out breh... and this is just MY opinion but I'm guessing Yvette's rhetoric became too much for him. The rift seems more ideological than personal like it is with Boyce.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take that as a no? What kinda 'ally' is silent on your entire movement :mjlol: All signs point to them falling out breh... and this is just MY opinion but I'm guessing Yvette's rhetoric became too much for him. The rift seems more ideological than personal like it is with Boyce.
If they did fall out he has more of a right to lash out at Yvette and ADOS than anybody including Talib.

It’s more than likely Irami’s rhetoric became too radical for Yvette than anything. Their last show together involved Irami saying we need to start throwing Molotov cocktails and I don’t think Yvette was feeling that. But of course this is just speculation.

Regardless, He still gets crazy love from ADOS on twitter and YouTube. Which kinda throws a “Molotov cocktail” on the ADOS hating non-ados rhetoric if you ask me. You don’t have to speak on ADOS at all and we’ll still consider you an ally. Just don’t deliberately throw shade — which is a bare minimum requirement.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Her opportunism and the way she has shifted all over the place and her shady associations are what bother a lot of us.

Stop shytting on other Black/Brown people if you're happy cavorting with White Supremacists. Pull back from the identity bullshyt and start looking for people with the same AGENDA as you. Don't trust those motherfukkers who want a White America and are happy to use you as a tool to get there.

Fair criticism, however, you're not properly contextualizing her criticism of Coates in 2016 which was about Coates critique of Bernie. She wasn't the only black liberal criticizing Coates for critiquing Bernie, who Coates also supported.

In that clip, she is just using the arguments that Adolph Reed made around that time. See 9:28

Ta-Nehisi Coates was responsible for reigniting interest in reparations after more than a decade of silence on the topic. Yvette was known for shytting on Coates, calling his reparations demands unrealistic and divisive. In a long diatribe against him in 2016, Yvette said,

"Well, listen. I would tell anyone that I am in favor of reparations. But reparations for me looks a lot like what Bernie Sanders defined. Reparations for me is massive investment in poor communities. And for me the whole problem with Ta-Nehisi Coates and what he, and what he did, what he did to me was really intellectually bankrupt. Because what he’s asking black people to do is follow this kind of identity politics, this kind of black identity politics, everything has to be about us being black people as opposed to everything being about us being poor people, disproportionately poor. And he wants us to follow down that road which really is a road to nowhere, leads to a goose egg."

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance

Irami's producer often talks about ados and after they parted Irami's intern still did work for Yvette. They are cool with each other, though Irami is strongly in the Sanders camp which Yvette left. They didn't part over rhetoric which Irami cosigned, but they parted over the direction of the show(s) and Yvette's commitment to Irami over wanting to do a weekly townhall show to discuss local black political work. She basically backed out.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People forget Yvette was linked up with Irami Osei-Frimpong (Ghanaian) around the same time she was on the board at PFIR

This is a deflection from the topic.
IOF was discussed here before, his mother is African American his father was Ghanaian. Under Prof. Darity's definition he would be considered ADOS.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You people are literally too stupid to have real conversations with. All that dumb shyt you wrote is a deflection. You didn't address anything that I said because you're too gotdamn dumb to even understand what I said.

I say the republicans in my state are rigging the system to kill black people's political power, and your fakkit ass responds with a 1000 word essay that doesn't mention state republicans going after black people's voting rights. You talk about being pro reparations, well if the republicans in these southern states are successful at diminishing he black voting block then even if/when candidates who are truly pro reparations come into the picture we won't be able to vote them in because of gerrymandering and other systematic obstacles that the republicans are putting in the way. Gaining reparations through the system can only be achieved playing the long game. It will require more participation in the system not less. You stupid mouth breathing fukk.

Dummy, I adressed the whole purpose of ADOS in the first place, which is what you seem to be attacking and then when you have have nothing to say about that you fall back on some "well, state Republicans. . . ." type shyt, because you KNOW that everything I said about your party in general being owned by Wall-Street, oil companies, and drug companies is true.

Nobody's saying "State Republicans" aren't bad.

The problem is that "State Republicans" also have Democrats helping them wages these wars, war on the poor and laborers, and when it's convenient suppressing votes as well. Just look at the 2016 primaries, where the Democrats suppressed votes in California & New Yorik

Democrats need to fix their own voter suppression problem (opinion) - CNN

What do you think the Clinton Crime Bill did?

It helped take away the right to vote of millions of Black people, who would get caught in the dragnet.

And you want to talk about gerrymandering?

Obama himself used gerrymandering when he was in Illinois, to cut down the African-American influence, because Black people weren't feeling him, so he he redistricted his area to include more of the rich White elites who he could pander to on the Gold Coast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a deflection from the topic.
IOF was discussed here before, his mother is African American his father was Ghanaian. Under Prof. Darity's definition he would be considered ADOS.
Irami considered himself more of an ally than ados. They discussed this frequently on their old shows together. He said he would be happy for ados (before it was called that) even if he didn’t receive reparations due to his lineage

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fair criticism, however, you're not properly contextualizing her criticism of Coates in 2016 which was about Coates critique of Bernie. She wasn't the only black liberal criticizing Coates for critiquing Bernie, who Coates also supported.

In that clip, she is just using the arguments that Adolph Reed made around that time.
I've said before that in isolation her point about Bernie isn't that wrong. The issues are:

A. She doesn't need to shot on Coates so hard to make it

B. She's turned around and flipped her position now and yet STILL shots on Coates, this time from the opposite direction, instead of apologising and saying he was right.

She just has so much more energy for shytting on other Black progressives than she has for taking on White Supremacists. The last time I checked her Twitter she had 10 tweets from that day which shytted on a Black person. TEN. How you gonna have that kind of energy when your own stance flips every two years?