Yvette Carnell & Jesse Lee Peterson are astroturfed by the same white supremacist sugar daddy

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dummy, I adressed the whole purpose of ADOS in the first place, which is what you seem to be attacking and then when you have have nothing to say about that you fall back on some "well, state Republicans. . . ." type shyt, because you KNOW that everything I said about your party in general being owned by Wall-Street, oil companies, and drug companies is true.

Nobody's saying "State Republicans" aren't bad.

The problem is that "State Republicans" also have Democrats helping them wages these wars, war on the poor and laborers, and when it's convenient suppressing votes as well. Just look at the 2016 primaries, where the Democrats suppressed votes in California & New Yorik

Democrats need to fix their own voter suppression problem (opinion) - CNN

What do you think the Clinton Crime Bill did?

It helped take away the right to vote of millions of Black people, who would get caught in the dragnet.

And you want to talk about gerrymandering?

Obama himself used gerrymandering when he was in Illinois, to cut down the African-American influence, because Black people weren't feeling him, so he he redistricted his area to include more of the rich White elites who he could pander to on the Gold Coast.
You're a stupid ass c00n with no shame. This is what I mean with a lot of you low self esteem insecure losers, you can never admit when you're wrong or at the least just the fukk up.

I gave you facts. I posted proof of the republicans in nc admitting that they were aiming to suppress black political power in the state. You respond with a deflecfion, a bunch of bullshyt and no facts.

That CNN opinion piece was from Bernie's former campaign manager who clearly had an agenda. He claimed that ny's voting turnout is low because of closed primaries and what he considers strict party-change rules but didn't provide evidence to support the correlation he was trying to make. Basically he whines about how only registered dems are allowed to vote in the dem primary, and it takes awhile to be able to officially change your party registration. That doesn't come close to equating to what these republicans are doing in these southern states. If the dem voters don't like the rules in ny then they can vote to change them. Clearly most blacks are registered dems anyway and aren't even effected by the rules that the Bernie staffer whined about. That's probably why he didn't post any real stats/facts like how many people(broken down by race) are registered dem/rep/indy. It was an empty ass article.

You probably didn't even read the shyt, just googled something like "democrat voter suppression" and posted the first article that popped up. This is also what I mean with you idiots when I say that you aren't serious. You're just trolling. You say some shyt about Obama gerrymandering in Illinois when he was just a gotdamn senator. He didn't have the authority/power to gerrymander anything you fukking idiot. Senate races are also statewide meaning that the whole state votes on it's senators. Obama didn't run in a particular district you lying ass bytch. Everybody in Illinois got to vote in his senate race regardless of district. Your dumbass doesn't even know the difference between the house and the senate.

You're literally up here just making up shyt as you go because you don't have the self esteem to just be wrong. The sad part is you epitomize these ados clowns. A bunch of stupid trolls hard headed but easily influenced by people who know how to exploit.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I've said before that in isolation her point about Bernie isn't that wrong. The issues are:
A. She doesn't need to shot on Coates so hard to make it B. She's turned around and flipped her position now and yet STILL shots on Coates, this time from the opposite direction, instead of apologising and saying he was right.

She's sometimes abrasive when she should be congenial (even for strategic purposes) with people who I feel she has minor disagreements with. I like Coates personally, even though I generally agree with the black academic critiques against him, I also feel they come from a place of elitism/jealousy because Ta-Nehisi isn't as credentialed as they are and he also has the favor of white liberals.

I'm not sure if they interacted much at Howard when they were at the newspaper but to Yvette's credit, she did slightly defend him when Cornel West drove him off Twitter. Still, she could be more congenial to Coates given that she did shift to much of his position. Coates didn't have the data and all the of the answers to how reparations would work a few years ago... but he shouldn't have been expected to. So, I'm not in total disagreement with you.

She just has so much more energy for shytting on other Black progressives than she has for taking on White Supremacists.

This is another conversation that I don't want to have with all these ados haters lurking about, but I feel this is partly Dr. Cosby's influence on her.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You're a stupid ass c00n with no shame. This is what I mean with a lot of you low self esteem insecure losers, you can never admit when you're wrong or at the least just the fukk up.

I gave you facts. I posted proof of the republicans in nc admitting that they were aiming to suppress black political power in the state. You respond with a deflecfion, a bunch of bullshyt and no facts.

That CNN opinion piece was from Bernie's former campaign manager who clearly had an agenda. He claimed that ny's voting turnout is low because of closed primaries and what he considers strict party-change rules but didn't provide evidence to support the correlation he was trying to make. Basically he whines about how only registered dems are allowed to vote in the dem primary, and it takes awhile to be able to officially change your party registration. That doesn't come close to equating to what these republicans are doing in these southern states. If the dem voters don't like the rules in ny then they can vote to change them. Clearly most blacks are registered dems anyway and aren't even effected by the rules that the Bernie staffer whined about. That's probably why he didn't post any real stats/facts like how many people(broken down by race) are registered dem/rep/indy. It was an empty ass article.

You probably didn't even read the shyt, just googled something like "democrat voter suppression" and posted the first article that popped up. This is also what I mean with you idiots when I say that you aren't serious. You're just trolling. You say some shyt about Obama gerrymandering in Illinois when he was just a gotdamn senator. He didn't have the authority/power to gerrymander anything you fukking idiot. Senate races are also statewide meaning that the whole state votes on it's senators. Obama didn't run in a particular district you lying ass bytch. Everybody in Illinois got to vote in his senate race regardless of district. Your dumbass doesn't even know the difference between the house and the senate.

You're literally up here just making up shyt as you go because you don't have the self esteem to just be wrong. The sad part is you epitomize these ados clowns. A bunch of stupid trolls hard headed but easily influenced by people who know how to exploit.

:stylin::stylin::stylin:

Blah blah blah.

The emails were leaked dummy

Debbie Wasserman Schultz had to step down

Donna Brazille took over after her and ADMITTED IT WAS RIGGED.

She called Bernie on the phone and begged for his forgiveness

SHE ADMITTED THIS

And you c00ns continue to defend that ridiculous ass party.

You fakkits deserve to lose again in 2020.

I'm gonna be here sipping my Hennessey when that shyt happens.

fukk the Republicans, fukk the Democrats, and most importantly, fukk you you moist ass c00n that Malcolm would spit on if he saw you

In 2020, y'all will either heed ADOS or get ran the fukk over, bytch

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I fukks with Irami because he’s not speaking on ADOS

Which might be his reasoning for not speaking on ADOS.

I still consider him a strong ally :yeshrug:
This is your ally?

U8Ig0tc.jpg

:laff:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Blah blah blah.

SHE ADMITTED THIS

fukk the Republicans, fukk the Democrats, and most importantly, fukk you you moist ass c00n that Malcolm would spit on if he saw you

If the slack jawed c*nt would've spit you back in the face of the fakkit who fathered you instead of birthing your bytch ass, the world would be a better place.

:mjlol: at your stupid ass not knowing the difference between the house and senate. Youre not even admitted smart as a 6th grader. You're too gotdamn stupid to take seriously.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Blah blah blah.

SHE ADMITTED THIS

Why does every pseudo-militant here post Malcolm quotes about white liberals and miss the entire message? :dead:

He never said don’t vote for Democrats, or don’t vote at all. He basically just said don’t trust them or think they’re you’re friend because they’re not and they will use you for political gain without acting in the interest of your liberation. That’s a salient assessment.

He also tells you to vote and voting is power, so leverage your political capital to get your needs addressed and be prepared for violence be it in self-defense or revolutionary action if it has to come to that.

He was frustrated with LBJ’s failure to confront the Dixiecrats in the Senate blocking civil rights legislation at the time, and questioned if the political process was even capable of ensuring black human rights, so its ineffectiveness may inevitably necessitate violence...hence the ballot or the bullet.

What he didn’t say was Barry Goldwater or George Wallace is the same as LBJ so you might as well vote for them or not vote for either option.

Watch the whole ballot or bullet speech..geez.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If the slack jawed c*nt would've spit you back in the face of the fakkit who fathered you instead of birthing your bytch ass, the world would be a better place.

:mjlol: at your stupid ass not knowing the difference between the house and senate. Youre not even admitted smart as a 6th grader. You're too gotdamn stupid to take seriously.

Dummy, I know the difference between the house and the senate, and never said i didn't.

You assumed some shyt based on the amount of cumswallowing you do for that corrupt ass party.

Why does every pseudo-militant here post Malcolm quotes about white liberals and miss the entire message? :dead:

He never said don’t vote for Democrats, or don’t vote at all. He basically just said don’t trust them or think they’re you’re friend because they’re not and they will use you for political gain without acting in the interest of your liberation. That’s a salient assessment.

He also tells you to vote and voting is power, so leverage your political capital to get your needs addressed and be prepared for violence be it in self-defense or revolutionary action if it has to come to that.

He was frustrated with LBJ’s failure to confront the Dixiecrats in the Senate blocking civil rights legislation at the time, and questioned if the political process was even capable of ensuring black human rights, so its ineffectiveness may inevitably necessitate violence...hence the ballot or the bullet.

What he didn’t say was Barry Goldwater or George Wallace is the same as LBJ so you might as well vote for them or not vote for either option.

Watch the whole ballot or bullet speech..geez.

Dude, when JFK was killed Malcolm said it was the "Chickens coming home to roost".

Don't tell me guy was somehow picking and parsing between White supremacists.

And I don't tell people to vote or not to vote either. I don't, but if you do, great for you.

I tell Black people to not be slaves to a party that hasn't done shyt for you in over 50 years.

I tell Black people to stop guaranteeing your vote to a party that called you superpredators, locked you up by the millions, destroyed welfare, and turned George W. Bush's 2 wars into 7.

I don't care whether people vote or not.

I care that my people don't just sit around guaranteeing their votes to the Democrats because they're "better than the Republicans".

At least be smart enough to leverage your vote for something.

THAT is what ADOS is about.

Not longer being slaves or puppets.

You nikkaz get mad because somebody DARES to say that they may not vote for a party that betrays us over and over again.

When you should save that energy for the party that betrays us over and over again.

I guarantee you that Hispanics, Gays, Jews, and nobody else is sitting around beating each other up because they dare to question whether they should keep giving their vote to the same party over and over again.

30% of Hispanics voted for Trump for fukks sake

53% of White women voted for Trump for fukks sake.

So, guess who's gonna get pandered to in 2020?

Well, it won't be the people who've voted for the same party over and over again for 50 years.

It will be the Hispanics, who've already passed us in politcal power.

It will be the Jews, who even though they're only a fraction of the electorate, wield a big economic stick.

It will be White women, who showed the Democrats that they're not guaranteed their votes.

The fact that you guys focus on ADOS instead of attacking the political party that inspired it with it's corruption and incompetence is ENTIRELY THE POINT

At least let there be some MYSTERY as to who you're gonna vote for, or if you're gonna vote at all.

But nah, y'all demand TOTAL COMPLIANCE, which is why I say, "fukk that".

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Blah blah blah.

SHE ADMITTED THIS

they're shell shocked and have nothing...it's becoming increasingly more and more difficult to hide behind that "you right wing agents!" bullshyt

the dems just attacked OBAMA's legacy at the debates and nobody on this forum is even talking about it:

Opinion | Worst Democratic Strategy Yet: Attack Obama’s Legacy
The weird controversy over Democrats "criticizing Obama" at this week’s debate, explained
‘Suicide Mission’: Democratic Candidates Warned Against Attacking Obama

Then there's this one:
Obama has 'expressed exasperation' over lurch to left by 2020 Democrats
Obama has 'expressed exasperation' over lurch to left by 2020 Democrats

^^^ so LORD OBAMA is arguing that dems are moving too far left, say that on the coli and you're a white nationalist pretending to be black :comeon:

that's why you can't take political discourse around this place seriously, bunch of indoctrinated buffoons parroting what pops up on their twitter feeds thinking they're coming across as intellectual...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
In a lot of the links in this thread you’ll see VDARE mentioned. VDARE is a prominent anti-immigrant/white nationalist site that regularly published and featured several white supremacists in the Tanton network including oddly Leah Durant, the HCIC.

2 days ago, the Trump DOJ sent out an email to immigration court employees linking a blog from VDARE.

The DOJ sent immigration court employees a link to a racist and anti-Semitic blog post attacking immigration judges

Also, top Trump economic advisor Larry Kudlow is friends with the founder of VDARE Peter Brimelow and invited him to his birthday party last year.

Peter Brimelow and VDare, the white nationalist website with close ties to the right, explained

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging by the overarching opposing ADOS viewpoints to your thread, it appears there's nothing more galvanizing to a movement or group than for an outsider/foreigner to come into the group(ADOS) and say "all of you ADOS guys have been doing all of this all wrong. Let me show yall how to do things the right way instead."

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Judging by the overarching opposing ADOS viewpoints to your thread, it appears there's nothing more galvanizing to a movement or group than for an outsider/foreigner to come into the group(ADOS) and say "all of you ADOS guys have been doing all of this all wrong. Let me show yall how to do things the right way instead."
:ehh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
And notice they're all ignoring that Jesse Lee Peterson is also a FAIR front group board member. :lolbron:

They're not even curious as to why FAIR would have front groups that have both someone who supports reparations and someone who says if he's President the first thing he would do is put black people back on the plantation as board members.

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Op is a half Indian foreigner from Guyana