Y’all going to Columbia to get IG thot teeth?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You'd think that Rozay would have enough money to not go the IG Thot route of going to Colombia and having to shout out his Doctor for the extra discount. But nothing wrong with a little self improvement if you need it.

I thought Rick Ross was a multi millionaire. Why is he flying to some third world country for dental surgery like some desperate bum :dwillhuh:
This how eight figure nikkas stay eight figure nikkas...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This how eight figure nikkas stay eight figure nikkas...
Dude went to a 3rd world country to get elective surgery. The reason why health care is expensive in the states is because or malpractice insurance. If homie got his yukmouth fixed and died of AIDS because the doctor didn't sterilize his shyt he'd be a former "8 figure nikka" IG that's go to Colombia because they have no choice and a few died or got sick because although they saved money on the procedure itself they were too cheap to stay In decent hotel long enough before they risked the flight back home.

Like I said I have no problem fixing yourself but to risk it to save what maybe a grand or so???
Then he fixed his teeth but stopped losing weight. Homie got his teeth fixed but avoided possible life saving weight loss surgery

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Dude went to a 3rd world country to get elective surgery. The reason why health care is expensive in the states is because or malpractice insurance. If homie got his yukmouth fixed and died of AIDS because the doctor didn't sterilize his shyt he'd be a former "8 figure nikka" IG that's go to Colombia because they have no choice and a few died or got sick because although they saved money on the procedure itself they were too cheap to stay In decent hotel long enough before they risked the flight back home.

Like I said I have no problem fixing yourself but to risk it to save what maybe a grand or so???
Then he fixed his teeth but stopped losing weight. Homie got his teeth fixed but avoided possible life saving weight loss surgery
You think he's going to Colombia for a dentist whose unproven?

You think he's going to Columbia to save $1000? :comeon:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

How much does dental surgery in the states cost? It has to be somewhat affordable.

In general would you trust a foreign doctor over an American one? What if there's complications would hop a plane and go back??

This is a different argument than pocket watching if that's what you're thinking.

There's world class foreign doctors but those don't take clout chasing pictures with celebrities.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Columbia is #1 in the world for medical tourism with Thailand coming in for #2.
I heard that Baumgartner hospital in Thailand was very good. I don't see any pictures with celebrity clients though. Their work speaks for itself.

Again not going at anybody especially as a breh currently overseas but would you cancel your insurance plan and just go overseas to take care of any problems? In Colombia they have insurance plans to get you to a hospital in the states if you get sick.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I heard that Baumgartner hospital in Thailand was very good. I don't see any pictures with celebrity clients though. Their work speaks for itself.

Again not going at anybody especially as a breh currently overseas but would you cancel your insurance plan and just go overseas to take care of any problems? In Colombia they have insurance plans to get you to a hospital in the states if you get sick.
You have a very close minded view of the rest of the world's medical systems... USA isn't even top 20 in medicine and education.. 27th actually. So for all that stuff you talking, the facts don't add up. You can go get the same care or better in many places in the world.

The real difference is price gouging. Not insurance

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You have a very close minded view of the rest of the world's medical systems... USA isn't even top 20 in medicine and education.. 27th actually. So for all that stuff you talking, the facts don't add up. You can go get the same care or better in many places in the world.

The real difference is price gouging. Not insurance
The point is not whether this country is "better" or worse than that country it's about would you trust a doctor that you can't sue?