0 for 3 Industries: Halo Infinite will no longer receive seasonal updates, only smaller updates going forward

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Too much halo 5 slander. I'm going to have to replay Halo 5 campaign solo. All I remember was having so much fun with the online co-op with me and my bros. Didn't pay attention to the story, lost interest in the story back in halo 2 when they decided that playing as an Elite was a good idea. Halo 2 and 3 campaign was very disappointing. Playing vs brutes was trash. Brutes were too easy to kill. Replacing the quick agile Elites with the slow huge hit boxes brutes was a huge mistake. Didn't care for Halo campaign until my friends wanted to to play online co-op when Halo 5 dropped and that quick agile forerunner enemies were much better than the Brutes.

But let these scrubs tell you, in reality they probably just missed the slow ass easy to kill stupid brutes from 2 and 3 campaign. Scrubs.

It's probably why I got bored and never finished Infinite campaign. Boring brutes. No forerunners.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
M$ is so fukking trash
can't even keep the so called goat xbox franchise turning into a huge shyt stain

staning M$ :huhldup: my kid self would come from the past and whoop my ass if I ever stan'd that vulture company.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
seems like they're changing the frequency and scope of their updates