0 for 3 Industries: Halo Infinite will no longer receive seasonal updates, only smaller updates going forward

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's really in here complaining about halo infinite while they buy and replay a 4 year oh game for DLC features :mjlol:

Meanwhile halo infinite is doing just fine, consistently getting updates and production on the next halo is kicking off.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sony Stan's really in here complaining about halo infinite while they buy and replay a 4 year oh game for DLC features :mjlol:

Meanwhile halo infinite is doing just fine, consistently getting updates and production on the next halo is kicking off.
Tbf to sony fans they see the ms threat so they been acting out latelyb. They realize xbox doesn't really needed halo anymore so seeing a huge team not stuck on infinite forever makes them even more scared.

Ms has announced like 8 games last 12-24 months sony teams have announced none but gaas and canceling projects :mjcry:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Tbf to sony fans they see the ms threat so they been acting out latelyb. They realize xbox doesn't really needed halo anymore so seeing a huge team not stuck on infinite forever makes them even more scared.

Ms has announced like 8 games last 12-24 months sony teams have announced none but gaas and canceling projects :mjcry:

You got it breh :pachaha:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You do understand you responded to a nikka who’s posted nothing but Sony threads the last 2 months?

:mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

@DaSk8D00D told me this game was finally "back" despite a >90% drop in concurrent player count from peak VS players today on Steam

Was your New Years Resolution to mention and quote me as much as you possibly could this year? :mjtf: All they did was replace seasons with operations and you was out here tagging me on a Friday night:mjlol:

That very same author said the exact shyt that I did in November :heh:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Bruh show me one active in-house IP that Xbox has that can get a streaming series, movie deals, merchandising and global brand recognition cause Avowed ain’t doing that. Y’all can keep praising these new games but Developer Direct was trash and isn’t moving any needles outside of the hardcore.

Microsoft fukked up royally with their franchise sequel trilogies. 343i showed twice they were just chasing trends and failed at innovation. The only good thing I remember about 343i’s halo was that Halo 4’s multiplayer was solid.

Its time Phil steps back and focus solely on Gamepass business and get key creatives/producers in place at these studios who drive their vision, cause this current Xbox shyt ain’t it.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh show me one active in-house IP that Xbox has that can get a streaming series, movie deals, merchandising and global brand recognition cause Avowed ain’t doing that. Y’all can keep praising these new games but Developer Direct was trash and moving any needles outside of the hardcore.

Microsoft fukked up royally with their franchise sequel trilogies. 343i showed twice they were just chasing trends and failed at innovation. The only good thing I remember about 343i’s halo was that Halo 4’s multiplayer was solid.

Its time Phil steps back and focus solely on Gamepass business and get key creatives/producers in place at these studios who drive their vision, cause this current Xbox shyt ain’t it.

:obama:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Bruh show me one active in-house IP that Xbox has that can get a streaming series, movie deals, merchandising and global brand recognition cause Avowed ain’t doing that. Y’all can keep praising these new games but Developer Direct was trash and isn’t moving any needles outside of the hardcore.

There's a Fallout show coming out in 4 months.

Hi-Fi Rush was tailor made for what you're describing.

Deathloop is at the top of my list for a movie or TV series.

:dahell: