0 for 3 Industries: Halo Infinite will no longer receive seasonal updates, only smaller updates going forward

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I've read some dumb shyt on this forum.... but boy.... this one...

Timestamped:

Todd Howard: "If we go back to the year 2000, Microsoft is thinking about creating the Xbox and technically it was great for us, it's a very PC-styled console, it has a hard drive, so many things that we would be looking for in a console, and the big question was, how do we translate the controls and all of those things? Fortunately, we are all here today because this game was a huge success, I was stunned, obviously, it did well on the PC but on Xbox at the time it became the second best-selling game behind Halo."

@Half A $ Say something now!!! Right from Todd Howard himself. Xbox saved Bethesda 24 years ago.

Don't you ever in your fukking life try and come at me sideways again like I don't know what the fukk I'm talking about.

That goes for any of you jive pony characters, address me correctly or don't address me at all. Keep it consoles and let's enjoy our hobby.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Credit where credit is due. Even though it wasn't by merit, the Xbox lasted a lot longer than most.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:

Son: "Dad why don't you play Halo no more?"

Koala:
giphy.gif

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Credit where credit is due. Even though it wasn't by merit, the Xbox lasted a lot longer than most.

Yep the signs have been there since Xbox one. Halo infinite was MS last chance to save the Xbox. A new Gears will keep it afloat for the next decade but they literal killed their system by killing the franchise that made them.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This could still work, but yeah it's clear they were going to move on when they reshuffled the team. I just didn't think they would end seasons that quick. The MP is a lot of fun, and its currently my most played MP game. I am okay with this, if it means they come correct with the next Halo.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This could still work, but yeah it's clear they were going to move on when they reshuffled the team. I just didn't think they would end seasons that quick. The MP is a lot of fun, and its currently my most played MP game. I am okay with this, if it means they come correct with the next Halo.

They're still doing content updates with maps and everything so not like it's totally abandoned.