Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it was a bad idea and black Adam is only known for being Shazam’s villain.

Rock and Roman HAS to happen at WM.

Its entitlement because yall think that yall know what’s best for business so much that when it doesn’t go Yall way Yall start spamming all the rocks comments and wwe comments so that your voice can be heard.

Not any one of us has the right to really be this passionate about the booking decisions to be honest. Its a show at the end of the day either you watch it or you don’t
The idea that yall wanted the rock back and now that he is back yall are like he can wait until SS to get his match because we decided we need to see Cody finish his story now is entitlement.

Yall are saying if we don’t get what we want then we riot like yall are owed this is insane. Just because you don’t like something it doesn’t mean you should spam this man’s IG and every WWE account until they listen to you

I get what you are saying in that one should vote with their feet/wallet which I've done historically. If I don't like it I don't watch, I stop subscribing I check out. Hell I think at one point I stopped posting here in TSC like...2014? It was because around that time I checked out and stoped watching. It honestly was probably earlier because I hated the Reigns push.

I am a big proponent of not supporting something that doesn't give you joy. I have other things to do with my time.

At the same time, I think this view is not 100% accurate and I'll tell you why: I don't make any money from WWE. They don't pay me to watch their product, I pay THEM. So if they do things that I as a fan don't like, I have a right to air my grievances about it and tell when I think it's shyt. All fans do. Then as you said, I can stop watching.

I don't agree with the idea that no one has "any right to really be passionate". That makes no sense to me at all, what's the point of being a fan, of rooting for your team etc if you don't care and don't have a passion about it?

We're all here to talk wrestling and this is what it is.

But to your point, yes I will just stop watching and stop caring about it if I dislike it enough and there's nothing redeeming enough to make me still want to watch the program.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The worst thing about that whole situation is how they allowed Roman to bury that new championship belt they created. You do not do this when your fukking wrestlemania is gonna feature the match for that belt as the main event for day 1.

Imagine NBA superstars right before the in-season tournament just shytting on it entirely. Nobody's gonna give a fukk about it. Same thing in here. We know it's a secondary title, but don't say that to everyone, make people think that your company values that title.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It's been 48 hours
200w.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The worst thing about that whole situation is how they allowed Roman to bury that new championship belt they created. You do not do this when your fukking wrestlemania is gonna feature the match for that belt as the main event for day 1.

Imagine NBA superstars right before the in-season tournament just shytting on it entirely. Nobody's gonna give a fukk about it. Same thing in here. We know it's a secondary title, but don't say that to everyone, make people think that your company values that title.
Its even worse when everything he said about it is 100% true

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I'm sorry but die hard wrestling fans (manly the cac ones) are losers lets not become them TSC

lets be honest TKO wants large mainstream audience to tune in your not getting that with just Cody... (wrestling doesn't have that pull on the younger gen it just doesn't have it like it did with us back in the attitude era only thing keeping wrestling afloat viewer wise is the same ones stuck in nostalgia )

with Cody your just getting neck beards they like him because he left aew.

but also when overbooked Cody was in aew which aew fans turned on him for it

us bloodline story line fans either wanted the rock or Jey to beat roman Jey just got pushed to side for cody...not word about that though.
because it made sense for the long story telling of bloodline arc (3 years +)

bloodline story only thing that i tuned in for on wwe anyway.

Only Cody thought he can use his dead daddy to pull strings with hhh so he went back to the E got himself inserted against roman at last years WM which it was Jey story to tell.

EL rapist Vince said no at end of Cody wining it

now tko has control Vince is out

and they just want more $$$$

you can't get that with just Cody sorry

now Roman vs Rock vs Cody then yeah your getting a bigger viewer count

same clowns don't have problems when Brock or Goldberg randomly shows up either....

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Rey gotta have the worst situational & social awareness of any perennial Babyface ever.

Like, Carlito is justified af when he’ll inevitably put hands on him. :mjlol: