DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
20231006_SD_TripleH_FC_Tonight--683ec214812a9b28ab591fb89094f9f5.jpg

Last night, Cody Rhodes announced that he will challenge Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns at WrestleMania. The shocking declaration highlighted an emotionally charged confrontation between Reigns, The Rock, Rhodes and World Heavyweight Champion Seth “Freakin” Rollins that resulted in absolute chaos at the WrestleMania XL Kickoff Press Conference. Tonight, Triple H will address the event’s earth-shattering fallout on the blue brand. What will the Chief Content Officer have to say?

54-1.jpg

This Friday on SmackDown, Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate square off against Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano to determine who will challenge The Judgment Day at WWE Elimination Chamber.

20240201_SD_Bayley2_FC_tonight--77c3eef405db6fa8752cfb212a33b79c.jpg

Last week on SmackDown, 2024 Royal Rumble Match Winner Bayley chose to challenge WWE Women’s Champion IYO SKY at WrestleMania before fighting off her former cohorts with a pipe, signaling her departure from Damage CTRL. Don’t miss when The Role Model steps into the squared circle to discuss her departure from the faction she started.

20240202_SD_NickLogan_FC_fri--ac06ba18d642a9d8a2b6ff00e11978c5.jpg

SmackDown General Manager Nick Aldis make it official regarding the next challenger for the social media megastar United States Championship.

20240209_SD_Bianca_Michin_FC_Tonight--307cfb2baa630f196e95683a2a863b0b.jpg

The Road to WrestleMania is in full swing as both Bianca Belair and Michin look to punch their ticket to the Elimination Chamber in a Qualifying Match on SmackDown. Only Becky Lynch has qualified for the match so far, and the winner of the bout earns a Women's World Championship Match at WrestleMania. Will The EST get one step closer to keeping her WrestleMania win streak intact, or will Michin continue her quest for her first championship?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Im still deciding if I will get tickets for this show. I dont think Roman, Rock or Cody will be there sadly

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Jimmy. Heyman and Solo might be but you also need room for the other story lines going on to be told.

True, but that presser exposed how the WWE doesn't do a good job of it and has to work on that.

I get that Bianca, Rhea and Becky are star power, but why did Rhea and Becky have the platform to potentially a promote a Mania confrontation that Becky hasn't even won the opportunity for when the already established women's world title match on the Mania card -- and frankly, the ONLY Mania match that was official at the time of the presser -- got no screen time?

If you can't do both, do neither.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
True, but that presser exposed how the WWE doesn't do a good job of it and has to work on that.

I get that Bianca, Rhea and Becky are star power, but why did Rhea and Becky have the platform to potentially a promote a Mania confrontation that Becky hasn't even won the opportunity for when the already established women's world title match on the Mania card -- and frankly, the ONLY Mania match that was official at the time of the presser -- got no screen time?

If you can't do both, do neither.
Bianca was just there to hype of wrestlemania.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The fact no Bloodline is advertised for this show after that presser is nasty work.
Would be impossible to top last night and its getting traction everywhere. They’ll probably clip it up and replay it throughout the night and give it a few more days to cook until Cody/Seth address it on Raw.