The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
cawdy's story isn't even that important to me, actually it's not at all

but let's get this over with AND roman can go home for a while :camby:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's the wwe leaking it

More diversion from the McMahon shyt the better for them.

Fans who haven't even paid any attention to wrestling in years are chiming in while the diehards are kicking and screaming writing sonnets online about this.

It's how you handle the upcoming storm and continue great buisness for them.

I don't think Rock coming in like Deebo was to distract from the Vince McMahon rape and assault clusterfukk it just, for whatever reason, brought an extremely passionate response from the fanbase. I haven't seen this type of pearl clutching and white child in the middle of the candy aisle style tantrums since 02-05 era HHH. :picard: It's sort of a dikk move but it just adds more to the story and more kindling for that slow burn :mjgrin:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How are wrestling fans entitled for not being happy with a last minute decision that was clearly made by suits at TKO?

Creative spent the last year building the Cody/Roman WM match, had him win the RR last week, ended the show with him pointing at Roman saying You with the WM sign behind him, tells everybody at the press conference that we all know it was leading to, only for him to tell Roman a couple days ago that he was going to let the Rock take his spot?

People just want stuff that makes sense. It was a money move. We know what it was, but don't make that type of decision and blame people for not going :dahell: when its done with no consideration for the story.

You could've easily had Cody win the belt at WM and setup Roman/Rock for Summerslam and no one would have batted an eye.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are getting worked. They damn near about to turn Cody into the messiah by doing this shyt.
I've been thinking this just because why would they pan the camera back to Cody looking miserable as he's walking out? Seems planned.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is dumb. Wrestling fans are not entitled for wanting an angle when it makes sense and not when it doesn't - that's 60% of being a good booker, giving the fans what they want when they want it at the right time. That's what makes it so challenging, you have to know when to pull the trigger and when to hold back and you have to read your audience.

The only thing that will tell is time really. When Cody gets his moment, will it mean as much as it would have before? The decision at WM 39 was the right one because it made him bigger the next year, the temptation is to keep holding off - but as Cornette has said and I think is true - you have to know when you are dragging it out too long and when you are putting yourself into a position where you are going to self sabotage. They should not have had him with the Rumble if they thought they were going to go this way.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I don't think Rock coming in like Deebo was to distract from the Vince McMahon rape and assault clusterfukk it just, for whatever reason, brought an extremely passionate response from the fanbase. I haven't seen this type of pearl clutching and white child in the middle of the candy aisle style tantrums since 02-05 era HHH. :picard: It's sort of a dikk move but it just adds more to the story and more kindling for that slow burn :mjgrin:
Wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a double turn in the end.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
DB is my guy but I don’t remember there being this much of an uproar online even for him :patrice:

Will be interesting to see the tv crowds from now on because they turnt up for DB, we’ll see if this shyt real or typical fake outrage.

Somebody said there was more of a public uproar over this than for the Vince allegations
bushlaugh.png

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
DB is my guy but I don’t remember there being this much of an uproar online even for him :patrice:

Will be interesting to see the tv crowds from now on because they turnt up for DB, we’ll see if this shyt real or typical fake outrage.

Somebody said there was more of a public uproar over this than for the Vince allegations
bushlaugh.png

It didn’t get a chance to linger for days like this.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why didn't they want Black Adam to be its own franchise?
Because it was a bad idea and black Adam is only known for being Shazam’s villain.
How are wrestling fans entitled for not being happy with a last minute decision that was clearly made by suits at TKO?

Creative spent the last year building the Cody/Roman WM match, had him win the RR last week, ended the show with him pointing at Roman saying You with the WM sign behind him, tells everybody at the press conference that we all know it was leading to, only for him to tell Roman a couple days ago that he was going to let the Rock take his spot?

People just want stuff that makes sense. It was a money move. We know what it was, but don't make that type of decision and blame people for not going :dahell: when its done with no consideration for the story.

You could've easily had Cody win the belt at WM and setup Roman/Rock for Summerslam and no one would have batted an eye.
Rock and Roman HAS to happen at WM.
This is dumb. Wrestling fans are not entitled for wanting an angle when it makes sense and not when it doesn't - that's 60% of being a good booker, giving the fans what they want when they want it at the right time. That's what makes it so challenging, you have to know when to pull the trigger and when to hold back and you have to read your audience.

The only thing that will tell is time really. When Cody gets his moment, will it mean as much as it would have before? The decision at WM 39 was the right one because it made him bigger the next year, the temptation is to keep holding off - but as Cornette has said and I think is true - you have to know when you are dragging it out too long and when you are putting yourself into a position where you are going to self sabotage. They should not have had him with the Rumble if they thought they were going to go this way.
Its entitlement because yall think that yall know what’s best for business so much that when it doesn’t go Yall way Yall start spamming all the rocks comments and wwe comments so that your voice can be heard.

Not any one of us has the right to really be this passionate about the booking decisions to be honest. Its a show at the end of the day either you watch it or you don’t
The idea that yall wanted the rock back and now that he is back yall are like he can wait until SS to get his match because we decided we need to see Cody finish his story now is entitlement.

Yall are saying if we don’t get what we want then we riot like yall are owed this is insane. Just because you don’t like something it doesn’t mean you should spam this man’s IG and every WWE account until they listen to you