Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The shyt that's killin' me is that they TOLD people this was happening three weeks ago when Rock cut that promo. "Fans" decided it wasn't because "well that's not what I think" RULES social media. This flies in the face of that section of wrestling fans who act like they're in the meetings making these decisions.

This is one of those things that I swear a month from now everybody's gonna be calm about and realize they just got mad because they didn't know WTF was gonna happen.
These people don't even know if the company wants Roman to pass Hogan. If that's the case then Cody wasn't going to win anyway. If I'm Rock I bow out completely and just stay a board member, he shouldn't make any more appearances after this and just let these clowns go back to bytching about him never showing up. What's funny is that now the same people that said Cena buried people, are now calling him the GOAT and selfless. Like they didn't curse his name for over a decade.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think the majority of fans don't really care that much, and you're seeing the smark community do what they always do. You had 10k people last night chanting this is awesome, and people don't want to mention that The Rock & Roman faceoff got a much bigger reaction than when Cody & Roman were having their moment. Where was all the hatred when Rock asked if he should sit at the head of the table?

And this is why fans couldn't run a wrestling company.:pachaha:
I would agree with you in any other instance but I doubt it. This has been making headlines and the segment is the most disliked WWE video on Youtube(500K dislikes). It's definitely not just the smark community, and even then the fans that attend these events have social media too most likely.

The Rock is going to garner a loud reaction wherever he goes because he is a icon. That does not mean all people there that night have the same opinion now for the match. But we shall see these upcoming weeks if what you saying is true.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Swear if the reports are true rock pushing to win title :snoop:
That's the wwe leaking it

More diversion from the McMahon shyt the better for them.

Fans who haven't even paid any attention to wrestling in years are chiming in while the diehards are kicking and screaming writing sonnets online about this.

It's how you handle the upcoming storm and continue great buisness for them.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's the wwe leaking it

More diversion from the McMahon shyt the better for them.

Fans who haven't even paid any attention to wrestling in years are chiming in while the diehards are kicking and screaming writing sonnets online about this.

It's how you handle the upcoming storm and continue great buisness for them.
Think a swerve bout to happen to be honest just don’t know what kind

Daps
Roman is not working both nights

Roman losing night one renders night 2 useless

roman can go over night 1 then lol

either way there needs to be some creative pivoting unless they want the main event to get booed, philly crowd might do that if the initial backlash is any indication :manny:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Rock has been getting bad booking advice for 13 years. This shows how out of the bubble he and his people are. At this point, he needs to turn heel, add Jey and Jacob as his crew. Recreate Hollywood Rock. And somehow Cody gets added to make this a triple threat.

Hollywood Rock vs Cody vs Roman Reigns
Sohh I missed this whole era & only getting familiar by seeing clips recently so pardon how off I may be, but this is my thought also.
I don't get the whole Cody thing but see what's coming down the pipe w/ him being the face of all this for 2-3 then why not Rock replacing Vince as character/motif/foil since he out & ain't his daughter just get introduced?

Personally I'm in it for the phuckery & I can see this happening since his Hollywood career took a pause