New Orleans
Have these shows really been bad:patrice:

There’s really not much to do it’s cruise control till WM

Had some folks heated at me because I been indifferent :yeshrug:

Besides The Rock everything this season been ok to mid

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
One thing I don't like is them trying to make Bianca look like the bad guy. Naomi telling Bianca that she's knows better than anyone about what Bayley is going through is true...BECAUSE BAYLEY WAS THE ONE THAT PUT HER THROUGH IT!!! If I see my op getting beaten by their former group I'm going to laugh and keep it moving.
Believing Bianca looked like the bad guy is a great example of how Vince/WWE booked babyfaces wrong for many years and we are used to it.

They have this weird misconception where good people can’t be edgy, cool, or logical.

Not wanting to help someone who jumped you for months, especially when the feud is fresh from two to three months ago, shouldn’t make good character look like a bad character.

The Vince way would have had Bianca save Bayley a week ago and in along the way insulting our intelligence by ignoring the fact that Bianca is saving someone she had beef with for a year.

Bianca being logical on why she doesn’t want to help Bayley but saving Naomi makes sense from a writing perspective.

Perfect example of old style dumb lame babyface booking Vince loved is how they booked Cody last night.

Cody: I know you guys have been insulting my mom… Roman I know we have a two year history where you and the bloodline screwed me over at mania and have done the same to so many other wrestlers.. you insult me every week.. but I’m going to talk about nonsense name dropping legends before I ask you to shake my hand

That random fan roasting Roman is something Cody should have said… like she said some shyt that was a mic drop… meanwhile Cody out here being a lame babyface

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, no pop! :unimpressed:

The vast majority of casual North American fans have no clue about foreign entities, which is why I find it funny AEW stans act like Okada and co will get major news outlets buzzing, don't get me wrong those who know understand but it's not what people think it is.