Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

I’m glad he is hitting down these stupid click bait made up narratives. These dudes be reaching just so they can have something to talk about
After Roman, who is next for Cody for the summer??? Damien Priest ....or is Cody leaving Raw full time??

Im still asking..whats the payoff for Jey Uso being so hot..or Gunther having a long reign and then not going str8 to the main event....things need to be sorted.
Yea Gunther needs to be next up to challenge Cody after mania. After he drops the belt to Jey
They need to get LA knight the US title after mania as well. Also put the tag titles on the SP and have the judgement day break up, it’s time for dom and priest to swim on their own.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at her hands :huhldup:

image.php

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who wouldn't want to see the trio of Naomi, Bianca & Jade? It's also a good way for Jade to "get her feet wet" with her WM debut, where she doesn't have to do the majority of the work, i.e. a solo match.

All I am saying it looks like it could be heading that way. I mean they are really setting it up next week for it with Bianca vs Dakota. They've had DC beat downs of Naomi and then Bianca back to back weeks. It would make sense for Jade to make her "debut appearance" to save those two from another 3v2 attack.

I agree with you about all of this I just feel it's a little late in the game with WM being so close. It's ok though it's not a primary feud.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’m glad he is hitting down these stupid click bait made up narratives. These dudes be reaching just so they can have something to talk about

Yea Gunther needs to be next up to challenge Cody after mania. After he drops the belt to Jey
They need to get LA knight the US title after mania as well. Also put the tag titles on the SP and have the judgement day break up, it’s time for dom and priest to swim on their own.
Im thinking as the year progresses..big things gotta happen for Jey Uso, Gunther, Priest, LA Knight, and Tiffany. Something needs to happen with Dominick...being so over. He needs to get away with something sneaky. Somone had to put him over..Sami, Kevin, Blandy...somebody. and of course Lashley needs to be back on top of the card.

The more i think about Cody...him and Blandy are connected, the return of the Rebel, Seth again, etc.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
It's inevitable. Don't forget these people wanted Sami to replace Cody at Mania last year, and now they want Gable to replace Sami against Gunther. Cody will win and within 2 weeks fans will start rooting for someone to take the belt from him.

Cody is Cena status at this point. Even if it happens it’s gonna be the split crowd thing. Kids ain’t turning on him

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
It's inevitable. Don't forget these people wanted Sami to replace Cody at Mania last year, and now they want Gable to replace Sami against Gunther. Cody will win and within 2 weeks fans will start rooting for someone to take the belt from him.
Fans are wishy washy with all of this but that isn’t a fair example.

Chad Gable has history with Gunther and a better story. Sami has won the IC title a shyt ton of times already.

Sami spent weeks talking about going after the WORLD title just to go after the IC… obviously plans changed because of the amount of injuries and Lesnar being erased.

I don’t think anyone is really mad at sami winning over Chad since the match at mania will be fire and Gunther is probably retaining

But it is a fair criticism