Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
It's a major flaw of this build, he seems more invested in Rock, he may say he wants the title but it feels like he wants to defeat The Rock more
And this is why I got a problem with people saying Rock carrying this feud….

Like my nikkas it’s designed to be that way lmaoooo

The writing team got this story all about the rock… and of course the rock is going to knock it out the park…….

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It's a major flaw of this build, he seems more invested in Rock, he may say he wants the title but it feels like he wants to defeat The Rock more

I mean it makes sense though. He took the opportunity to fight Roman in the first place when the first stare down between Roman and Rock happened.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I agree on the others but this right here would be out of nowhere... Jade is just coming in this week and Bianca had barely been on TV for the past month.
Not really, Jade had a backstage confrontation with DC a few weeks back so it's been teased even if briefly. Bianca has history with DC, that's all that is needed. Plus with the beat down last night and the last few weeks of her beefing with Bayley and Naomi is plenty to possibly set this up. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Who wouldn't want to see the trio of Naomi, Bianca & Jade? It's also a good way for Jade to "get her feet wet" with her WM debut, where she doesn't have to do the majority of the work, i.e. a solo match.

All I am saying it looks like it could be heading that way. I mean they are really setting it up next week for it with Bianca vs Dakota. They've had DC beat downs of Naomi and then Bianca back to back weeks. It would make sense for Jade to make her "debut appearance" to save those two from another 3v2 attack.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And this is why I got a problem with people saying Rock carrying this feud….

Like my nikkas it’s designed to be that way lmaoooo

The writing team got this story all about the rock… and of course the rock is going to knock it out the park…….
The weekly performers should know better than that though...they should know to step it up...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Rock-Cody is the actual money match. Last segment tonight made that painfully clear. Get the strap off Roman and build to that at Summerslam.
Mania is going to show that Rock vs Roman is the actual money match. Cody is about to have one of the most boring title reigns ever, while the Bloodline will re-establish itself as the biggest story in wrestling.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mania is going to show that Rock vs Roman is the actual money match. Cody is about to have one of the most boring title reigns ever, while the Bloodline will re-establish itself as the biggest story in wrestling.
After Roman, who is next for Cody for the summer??? Damien Priest ....or is Cody leaving Raw full time??

Im still asking..whats the payoff for Jey Uso being so hot..or Gunther having a long reign and then not going str8 to the main event....things need to be sorted.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
The weekly performers should know better than that though...they should know to step it up...
Depends on if Cody and Seth are going what’s scripted for them…. Like if rock’s team is writing this story line it’s probably also them feeding those guys corny lines

None of us know tho