Daps
From Fightful

WWE Superstars Exclusions:​

• Omos & MVP: Despite Omos making sporadic appearances, both men have been primarily absent from recent events.
  • Rhea Ripley: Currently sidelined with a shoulder injury suffered at the hands of Liv Morgan, Ripley is expected to return to Raw in the future.
  • Dexter Lumis: The mysterious star was last seen in action in May, and hasn’t been part of creative plans or live events.
  • Gable Steveson: Drafted previously but never utilized, there’s no indication of creative direction for Steveson.
  • Nikki Cross: Inactive for several months, Cross hasn’t featured prominently on any WWE television programming.
  • Tamina: Though under a WWE contract, Tamina hasn’t wrestled in over a year and has been absent from recent shows.
  • Erik & Valhalla: Erik’s injury has kept him out, while Valhalla has made sporadic appearances alongside Ivar.
  • Brock Lesnar: A free agent last year, Lesnar’s status remains uncertain after allegedly being involved in the Vince McMahon sex trafficking lawsuit.
  • Sonya Deville: Sidelined with a knee injury, Deville was previously on RAW.
  • Ridge Holland: The former Brawling Brute is expected to continue in WWE NXT after previous Drafts.
  • Charlotte Flair & Shotzi: Both have been absent from the pools due to expected returns later in the year.
  • Jimmy Uso: Out due to a legitimate injury following a recent storyline and match with his brother Jey Uso.
  • Carmella & Alexa Bliss: On maternity leave and were also not part of the 2023 draft.

WWE Superstars Inclusions:​

• Braun Strowman: Despite being sidelined with an injury, The Monster Among Monsters is included in the Draft pool.
  • Giovanni Vinci: Recently outcasted out of The Imperium, Vinci’s solo inclusion is notable.
  • Odyssey Jones: Despite not featuring on main roster TV, Jones is included after last year’s Draft.
  • Seth Rollins: Expected to miss time due to knee surgery but still part of the draft pool.
  • Logan Paul & Cody Rhodes: Not included in the pool but their brand switches are noted.

Daps
Ramkumar Ford :wtf:

:mjlol:

This immediately reminded me of a similar situation I had back in high school.

Random breh: “Ay, you Indian right?” :umad:

Bleedin Gums: “Nah, I’m Black” :dahell:

Random breh: “But you look Indian, you Indian!” :why:

Bleedin Gums: “I’m Black.” :gucci:

Random breh: “Well, then say something Black to me!” :wtf:

Bleedin Gums: “Like what?” :aicmon:

Random breh: “I don’t know… say something like ‘What’s up my nikka!’” :jbhmm:

Bleedin Gums: :childplease::unimpressed:

Random breh: “You Indian!” :ufdup:

Bleedin Gums: :unimpressed:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
From Fightful

WWE Superstars Exclusions:​

• Omos & MVP: Despite Omos making sporadic appearances, both men have been primarily absent from recent events.
  • Rhea Ripley: Currently sidelined with a shoulder injury suffered at the hands of Liv Morgan, Ripley is expected to return to Raw in the future.
  • Dexter Lumis: The mysterious star was last seen in action in May, and hasn’t been part of creative plans or live events.
  • Gable Steveson: Drafted previously but never utilized, there’s no indication of creative direction for Steveson.
  • Nikki Cross: Inactive for several months, Cross hasn’t featured prominently on any WWE television programming.
  • Tamina: Though under a WWE contract, Tamina hasn’t wrestled in over a year and has been absent from recent shows.
  • Erik & Valhalla: Erik’s injury has kept him out, while Valhalla has made sporadic appearances alongside Ivar.
  • Brock Lesnar: A free agent last year, Lesnar’s status remains uncertain after allegedly being involved in the Vince McMahon sex trafficking lawsuit.
  • Sonya Deville: Sidelined with a knee injury, Deville was previously on RAW.
  • Ridge Holland: The former Brawling Brute is expected to continue in WWE NXT after previous Drafts.
  • Charlotte Flair & Shotzi: Both have been absent from the pools due to expected returns later in the year.
  • Jimmy Uso: Out due to a legitimate injury following a recent storyline and match with his brother Jey Uso.
  • Carmella & Alexa Bliss: On maternity leave and were also not part of the 2023 draft.

WWE Superstars Inclusions:​

• Braun Strowman: Despite being sidelined with an injury, The Monster Among Monsters is included in the Draft pool.
  • Giovanni Vinci: Recently outcasted out of The Imperium, Vinci’s solo inclusion is notable.
  • Odyssey Jones: Despite not featuring on main roster TV, Jones is included after last year’s Draft.
  • Seth Rollins: Expected to miss time due to knee surgery but still part of the draft pool.
  • Logan Paul & Cody Rhodes: Not included in the pool but their brand switches are noted.
Jade & Bron should’ve been Excluded also they just made a big deal about them signing to Smackdown

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

iu

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My predictions for #1 picks for SD and Raw.

SD #1. Bloodline (Roman, Solo, Tama Tonga, Heyman)

Raw #1. I can see Raw having many choices here: Rollins (hurt so iffy), Orton, AJ Styles, Jey Uso, or LA Knight

from that pool those feel like the best choices for #1 picks.
No Lashley? :mjpls:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No Lashley? :mjpls:
Do you see him in that Friday Night Draft Pool? I know it's hard to understand this whole process for some. :troll:

and before you reply I was referring to the number 1 picks for each brand on Friday from that pool.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do you see him in that Friday Night Draft Pool? I know it's hard to understand this whole process for some. :troll:

and before you reply I was referring to the number 1 picks for each brand on Friday from that pool.
Oh, My Bad

:mjpls: