[1/4]NJPW Presents: Wrestle Kingdom 10

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
3 am Monday? I got work right at 9 am, I'll be watching half the show then :sadcam:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Ishii and Shibata about to put on another one of those MMA in a wrestling ring type matches. I don't even think they're even scripted.

I really do think they just try to hurt each other til the other person can't kick out.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
How long has Jay Lethal been rocking with the "Greatest 1st Generation Wrestler" nickname? :banderas:

That is real tight.

I wish I could get fully into japanese wrestling. They seem to have the presentation like a WWE event but the wrestling of an indy event. But time is thin and I feel like I only got time to skim through WWE these days. Drop links or matches so I can get a taste my brehs :mjcry:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CXb_KT8_RWw_AEjxns.jpg

Live on NJPW World
Guide to NJPW
credit goes to reddit user EvanDeadlySins

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Kazuchika Okada(c) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura(c) vs A.J. Styles

NEVER Openweight Championship
Tomohiro Ishii(c) vs Katsuyori Shibata

Hirooki Goto vs Tetsuya Naito

IWGP Tag Team Championship
(Bullet Club) Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows(c) vs (Great Bash Heel) Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Kenny Omega(c) vs KUSHIDA

ROH Heavyweight Championship
Jay Lethal(c) vs Michael Elgin

Inaugural NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship
Toru Yano Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe vs Bullet Club Yujiro Takahashi Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga

IWGP Junior Tag Team Championship
reDRagon(c) vs Roppongi Vice vs The Young Bucks vs Matt Sydal & Ricochet

NJPW Rumble Battle Royal

@MightyHealthy @The Rainmaker @Beautiful Bobby Eatin @Jmare007 @Silkk @TrueEpic08 @TOAD99
@trick @Mr. Negative @Honga Ciganesta @Wheresmypassport
@FRIED MASON @PimpstarP @Crown Bearer @DoubleJ13 @23Stapscity @HereWeGo2 @Kidd Dibiase
@Mikael Blowpiff @Lost His Smile @Rayzah @PlayerNinety_Nine

Let's go Aj

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Probably gonna catch this next weekend :mjcry:

Gedo better stop his fukking bullshyt and start booking like he used to :purogang:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
How long has Jay Lethal been rocking with the "Greatest 1st Generation Wrestler" nickname? :banderas:

That is real tight.

I wish I could get fully into japanese wrestling. They seem to have the presentation like a WWE event but the wrestling of an indy event. But time is thin and I feel like I only got time to skim through WWE these days. Drop links or matches so I can get a taste my brehs :mjcry:

don't go to youtube.

hit DailyMotion. Type in any name off the card, they prolly got at least 3 5* metzer rated matches to their name.

Make sure you got a little time, though. They really don't do WWE style 5 to 10 minute matches. you're looking at 15 to 30 minutes. But the shyt's so great you really don't notice.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
don't go to youtube.

hit DailyMotion. Type in any name off the card, they prolly got at least 3 5* metzer rated matches to their name.

Make sure you got a little time, though. They really don't do WWE style 5 to 10 minute matches. you're looking at 15 to 30 minutes. But the shyt's so great you really don't notice.

dap+rep breh :salute:

i saw the Nakamura match from WK9 last night and that was fun. Not knowing these dudes move set makes the finish come out of nowhere. I also started Nakamura/Okada at the G1 Climax I think, but fell asleep before it was over :mjcry: