Enter The Dragon: Wrestle Kingdom 18 (1/4/2024)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
NAITOOOOO run that reign back

I'm glad he won but that main event was sloppy, and we got more bullshyt from EVIL at the end,

Also Okada vs Danielson is everything their first match wasn't, the crowd made this match amazing, reacting to the stiff shots, the arm submissions, the big stadium, this is where the match needed to be

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Saw the final minutes of Naito vs Sanada and it's pretty awesome how over Naito still is :wow:

EVIL coming out was all I needed to watch though :scust: :camby: they really don't want me back as a fan.

And both Tsuji and Umino being pinned :why:

Gedo :pacspit:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching now…..And man at some point we might have to talk about the greatness of Gedo in making guys.

Last time I saw Finlay he looked like shyt. Now dude looks like a superstar from his appearance to entrace to attire :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Maybe its cause its non title but this Okada/BD match aint really hitting for me either :ld:

Its a good match but could use some stakes

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was good, but not great. Really coulda used 5 more minutes and it probably woulda been great.
It's like they stopped themselves from having a classic.

They weirdly rushed to the ending when they were having a perfect pace for the story they were telling. They could've done all those reversals and "quick" ending with a slower comeback from Okada. Maybe even working a "broken arm" spot to give maximum drama. Like y'all said, it's not that it was bad ending but the match could've been a classic with a more methodical approach for the ending. Which surprises me because the uniqueness of Okada's matches is how he structures and executes amazing finishing sequences.

Still, it was a dope match to me. They at least showed what they could do with a story instead of the weird "your turn my turn" clunker they had at Forbidden Door.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's like they stopped themselves from having a classic.

They weirdly rushed to the ending when they were having a perfect pace for the story they were telling. They could've done all those reversals and "quick" ending with a slower comeback from Okada. Maybe even working a "broken arm" spot to give maximum drama. Like y'all said, it's not that it was bad ending but the match could've been a classic with a more methodical approach for the ending. Which surprises me because the uniqueness of Okada's matches is how he structures and executes amazing finishing sequences.

Still, it was a dope match to me. They at least showed what they could do with a story instead of the weird "your turn my turn" clunker they had at Forbidden Door.
I thought BD was gonna kick out of the Rainmaker. shyt had me :dwillhuh:

It was slow at first, but had the storytelling. I was expecting a 30 minute match with the pace it was going. The second half was great tho.