Enter The Dragon: Wrestle Kingdom 18 (1/4/2024)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
All right, I’m ghost. @DaylitoJames , it was pretty much you and I posting throughout the show, but we made it to the end. :heh:
We made it to the end, I'm going to sleep. This was a good card.... except for the House of Torture part but that was expected.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Okada vs Danielson was much, much better than their first match. As expected they actually had a story this time around to build the spots and get some character work going and they both excelled at it.

I even liked the first minute with Okada trying to lure Dragon, failing at it and then Danielson winning a pretty neat struggle for control by going to different body parts until he finally showed his hand by going to Okada's right arm :wow:

Danielson work on top controlling and decimating that arm was a beautiful, having the crowd react in fear to every single thing he did was :wow: good job selling by Okada as well.

The match lasted 23 minutes and it flew by. Could've had 5 more with the finishing sequence having a slower pace and I could've been close to perfect.

Hopefully Dragon gets to work Sumo Hall next year when he's a part timer/free lancer :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I really enjoyed Okada vs. Danielson again they have great chemistry. Happy to see Naito back on top, he seemed to be the most over guy on the show tonight, cool entrance too as always.

The show itself was good but not one of the better Wrestle Kingdoms. The guys they are left pushing like David Finlay just scream midcard shyt. No matter how much they try to dress him up.