[11/1/23] AEW Dynamite: OC/Castagnoli, TK Announcement #874560, BCG vs. MJF & Co, Jericho/Omega tag match

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Show was average. So I'm assuming it's gonna get a better rating than last week :mjlol:
Well the numbers they did last week were amongst the lowest of the year so yeah law of averages if nothing else says probably. Plus the card on paper was pretty solid, just didn’t really deliver overall.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Stealing Simon Miller's gimmick - Ups and Downs of Dynamite. I went into most of this stuff last night so won't really go into any detail

Ups
  • Opening segment that allowed for the build to the main event throughout the night
  • Cassidy vs. Claudio
  • Main Event
  • Moxley promo
  • Hung Bucks losing the belts because Swerve is in Hangman's head
  • Young Bucks seemingly on a heel turn
  • Copeland/Christian segment
  • Skye Blue "turning" on Julia Hart - Skye Blue has much more potential as a babyface than a heel, IMO
Downs
  • The ROH six man tag belts match (other than the result)
  • Golden Jets vs. 2.0
  • Big Show and the announcement of the 8-man street fight
  • Shida vs. Willow
  • Skye Blue "turning" on Julia Hart - because it seemed like from the outset that she was turning heel so I don't really understand the swerve here. And yes I realize this is both an up and down
  • MJF leaning too much into the comedy
There are more ups than downs which may lead you to believe I overall thought it was a decent show, but the downs were far shyttier to overtake the quality of the ups