[5/8/24] AEW Dynamite: Copeland/Brody King, OC/Beretta, Omega Announcement, and More

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
@Cattle Mutilation negged me :mjlol: how you mad I don’t enjoy the show at this very moment? I sure wanna watch 15 mins of Chris fukking Jericho. This program has more lows than highs:manny:
👼

😇
I wanted to dap rep someone else but it said I had to give reps to 25 others before I could do it so you’re just a casualty of the rules :manny:

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
House of Black being jobbed out to 50 year plus year old Adam Copeland is :stopitslime:

Brody King is in the wrong promotion. Daniel Garcia beating him was an inflection point for me.

Swerve having little interaction with his own faction for months for them to randomly come together and turn on him is bad creative to me. I'm trying to give this a chance to breathe, but this is strike 2. And where was Nana?

Second week with no Ospreay. One of the bright spots in AEW MIA.

The Executive VP angle is stupid. Putting Okada in the group was a mistake. He's being diminished.

Flabby ass Jericho has to be trolling us. I've never seen a legend become so actively terrible.