[5/8/24] AEW Dynamite: Copeland/Brody King, OC/Beretta, Omega Announcement, and More

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada it's AEW Dynamite. The entire country needs some excitement and morale boosting after the past week, and hopefully....

The Learning Tree in Action

...eh, never mind. Anyways, here's the lineup:

TNT Championship: Edge Adam Copeland vs. Brody King

Orange Cassidy vs. Trent Beretta

Mariah May vs. Harley Cameron

Rocky Romero vs. Jay White

Kenny Omega has an IMPORTANT Announcement

Swerve and Christian Cage face to face

Serena Deeb Speaks

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Somebody needs to get thru to TK. There's potential with the OC & Trent thing but not sure why it's not held at DON. Even if on the preshow. Hopefully it's decent tho as well as Copeland and King. Gonna be interesting to see how they fill things with 4 matches or maybe he'll tweet another one of two in an hour of two like usual. I mean he's got those 4 men involved in some type of feud, let's get others on the roster on some as well that aren't doing anything.

I don't know if the data exists & it's prolly one of the data analytics nerds or hardcore viewers that would know but I'm curious on seeing the roster count for each show, especially dynamite. Total number not no individual wrestler. To see if it's consistent or varies. Like if 20 different wrestlers appear on dynamite whether in a match or promo, ring or backstage, then what that number looks like over time. Is there ability to include more people that haven't been used as much? Are some people being on there too often and taking away from other talent? Of course injuries play a factor no doubt.

With 3 segments scheduled it looks like a more storyline based episode to gain interest for those 2 matches plus whatever Kenny and the elite may have going on. And we shall see what happens with Adam and Brody since they got their stuff already. Hopefully not too long of a match either. Best option is to open with Swerve and Christian and not no OC match. Kenny can close it out, make people wait. Let the champ lead and get the highest rated segment.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Maybe a coincidence but if you know you know with how TNA operates their social media, MCMG debuting tonight?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Up until this week I was making them same time as usual. I just haven’t been in the mood this week to make it. Until shyt changes with me personally, probably will be that way going forward for a while.
Not to sound like an a$$hole, but What’s the difference between a comment and making a thread that takes a few minutes? You’re still posting here. :ld:

Hopefully things get better for you.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not to sound like an a$$hole, but What’s the difference between a comment and making a thread that takes a few minutes? You’re still posting here. :ld:

Hopefully things get better for you.
Effort. When you don’t really give a shyt about anything anymore, putting in any extra effort isn’t something you’re generally going to want to do.

Like I’m off from work all next week and I don’t even feel motivated to leave the fukking house.