[5/8/24] AEW Dynamite: Copeland/Brody King, OC/Beretta, Omega Announcement, and More

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Effort. When you don’t really give a shyt about anything anymore, putting in any extra effort isn’t something you’re generally going to want to do.

Like I’m off from work all next week and I don’t even feel motivated to leave the fukking house.

Well you should.... the weather is getting nicer and nicer. Hop in the whip and throw on "Not Like Us" and drink it in.... :ahh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Effort. When you don’t really give a shyt about anything anymore, putting in any extra effort isn’t something you’re generally going to want to do.

Like I’m off from work all next week and I don’t even feel motivated to leave the fukking house.
I’m going through hard times right now and I don’t know what the future holds, so I know how it feels to be down. Of course we’re not the same mentally, but you can’t let the negatives get to you. It comes and goes and we react in the moment, so I get it, but Don’t dwell on the negativity for long. Persevere through it. Good luck.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
We prolly lost more features than we still have. :mjlol:

coli cash, most daps, i think even the stock market game is gone, the betting thing, and who knows what else.
They also changed the way the ignore function works. Before, when someone would quote someone on your ignore list, you'd see nothing, like the poster was talking to themself or something. Now, you see "you are ignoring content by this user" or whatever, so you know exactly which idiot they're quoting. I liked the old way better when you at least had to guess.