Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unpopular opinion: WTAG & IYH > Warzone & Attitude:yeshrug:

It's still the most watch wrestling show, meanwhile AEW threads are 60+ pages and their ratings are in the shytter:russ:
This c00n bringing up AEW when nobody even mentioned them. :mjlol:

Hope Vince sent you some buttered biscuits and tap-dancing shoes for Christmas fakkit. :hhh:

You stooges cant kept AEW off your fingertips. :mjlol:
Says it all really. :russ:

Honestly @Rell84shots should've been on that woat poll, not @Wacky D, Rell is just a rich man's @Max. at this point.

Of course, we could always go down that rabbit hole of how much Fox is paying Smackdown for their ratings and likewise for TNT with AEW Dynamite, but something tells me @Rell84shots wouldn't like the results. :sas2:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Unpopular opinion: WTAG & IYH > Warzone & Attitude:yeshrug:

It's still the most watch wrestling show, meanwhile AEW threads are 60+ pages and their ratings are in the shytter:russ:

Smackdown ratings hitting all time lows like every week :yeshrug: the thread replies reflect it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This c00n bringing up AEW when nobody even mentioned them. :mjlol:

Hope Vince sent you some buttered biscuits and tap-dancing shoes for Christmas fakkit. :hhh:

Says it all really. :russ:

Honestly @Rell84shots should've been on that woat poll, not @Wacky D, Rell is just a rich man's @Max. at this point.

Of course, we could always go down that rabbit hole of how much Fox is paying Smackdown for their ratings and likewise for TNT with AEW Dynamite, but something tells me @Rell84shots wouldn't like the results. :sas2:
Gotcha cac
giphy.gif

Keep coming with that lame ass c00n talk and act like you're not blackfishing. BTW: How did you earn such a negative rep?:scust:
Edit: Now I see why you earned that rep, DUDE IS A FAKKIT!!!!
Stop making threads you crosseyed idiot or I'm gonna fukk you in the ass so hard your buttcheeks pop off.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Bryan gave a clinic against two crash test dummies :wow: Not surprising at all.

Btw, this match graphic is so weird

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WWE Friday Night Smackdown delivered 2.439 million viewers for Fox, according to the overnight numbers listed by Showbuzzdaily.com. The number was up from the 2.395 final number from last week. Friday’s first hour delivered 2.540 million viewers, while the second hour produced 2.337 million viewers.
If they're getting this number during the slow period I can't wait to see what the numbers look like during the Road to Wrestlemania:takedat: