12 Year Old "BLACK" Girl Commits Suicide At D.C. Boarding School (THE CAUSE: BULLYING)

Daps
This is stupid. Kids need to learn to fight physically or creatively. I can't imagine being attacked by others only to punish myself for it. That's some weak shyt.

Only the strong and witty survive and this child's upbringing failed her. Maybe too sheltered?! Fk all this suicide over bullying mess. Its not that serious. Punk ass kids need to clap back at these mf'ers. Hopefully baby girl comes back tougher in her next life or better prepared to give back what others are giving to her.

Parents need to teach kids that shyt happens but it doesn't mean life is over or hide from the world by any means. Today's kids are too soft. Its worse that social media glamorizes this mess to a degree. I bet these lil fkers are thinking if they take their life people will feel sorry for them the same way kids think their parents will feel bad for whooping them if they ran away.

I'm so over hearing these stories.
:heh:

Lord have mercy. Some of y'all live in your own lil' world.

Daps
Youngn’s these days are sheltered and soft... they don’t come from parents that tell them if they come home without fighting they gonna get two ass whoopins... one from the bully and one from me...

You a mark from grade school till you graduate if you have the rep of being a punching bag...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This is stupid. Kids need to learn to fight physically or creatively. I can't imagine being attacked by others only to punish myself for it. That's some weak shyt.

Only the strong and witty survive and this child's upbringing failed her. Maybe too sheltered?! Fk all this suicide over bullying mess. Its not that serious. Punk ass kids need to clap back at these mf'ers. Hopefully baby girl comes back tougher in her next life or better prepared to give back what others are giving to her.

Parents need to teach kids that shyt happens but it doesn't mean life is over or hide from the world by any means. Today's kids are too soft. Its worse that social media glamorizes this mess to a degree. I bet these lil fkers are thinking if they take their life people will feel sorry for them the same way kids think their parents will feel bad for whooping them if they ran away.

Dude shut up........kids were killing themselves where we were coming up as well. I knew a kid in middle school who killed himself with a shotgun because his moms was beatng the shyt out of him daily.....but you would never know cause he never displayed that shyt........You don't know the extent of the bullying she was dealing with. Just be quiet on this one .......

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

:gucci: Kill that nonsense.