12 Year Old "BLACK" Girl Commits Suicide At D.C. Boarding School (THE CAUSE: BULLYING)

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Bullying needs to be taken seriously. Overheard a mother complain today on the bus how her kids were bullied for three years and the school did nothing :snoop:

I was getting my step son off the bus this fall and we got a few steps close to the house and he said " The kid behind me put chocalate in my hair" before the bus could leave ai ran back and checked breh. He was a black bus driver.

He obviously didn't care. He said he was going to write kid up. But you know that wasn't going to happen.

Last edited:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Dude shut up........kids were killing themselves where we were coming up as well. I knew a kid in middle school who killed himself with a shotgun because his moms was beatng the shyt out of him daily.....but you would never know cause he never displayed that shyt........You don't know the extent of the bullying she was dealing with. Just be quiet on this one .......

Girl you shut the fuk up. That's abuse not bullying.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Girl you shut the fuk up. That's abuse not bullying.

First off I'm a grown ass man, and second off don't be some bytch ass nikka talking down on a 12 year old girl. My point was kids were killing themselves then. It just wasn't as publicized. More importantly you don't know her situation, so miss us with that shyt breh. Just offer the condolence and keep your a$$hole opinions yourself.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Youngn’s these days are sheltered and soft... they don’t come from parents that tell them if they come home without fighting they gonna get two ass whoopins... one from the bully and one from me...

You a mark from grade school till you graduate if you have the rep of being a punching bag...
This logic doesn't work and I can tell that you are ignorant when it comes down to mental health.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Koco

Your post got me tight as fukk. I usually don't get emotionally invested but I was floored by your insensitivity.

This is the thing, I though about it and after remembering something, I realized trolling you or being disrespectful was counter-productive especially because you're saying all of that because of your own internal conflict.

Am I right?

Put it like this, if you just admit that you were emotionally affected by this tragic situation with this young girl, no one will paint you as a hypocrite.

Unless, you post on the coli for just shock value. I doubt you do.

Tell the truth, you saw something in that little girls story that made you feel angry about personal shyt, right?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is stupid. Kids need to learn to fight physically or creatively. I can't imagine being attacked by others only to punish myself for it. That's some weak shyt.

Only the strong and witty survive and this child's upbringing failed her. Maybe too sheltered?! Fk all this suicide over bullying mess. Its not that serious. Punk ass kids need to clap back at these mf'ers. Hopefully baby girl comes back tougher in her next life or better prepared to give back what others are giving to her.

Parents need to teach kids that shyt happens but it doesn't mean life is over or hide from the world by any means. Today's kids are too soft. Its worse that social media glamorizes this mess to a degree. I bet these lil fkers are thinking if they take their life people will feel sorry for them the same way kids think their parents will feel bad for whooping them if they ran away.

I'm so over hearing these stories.

:gucci: this is a weird reply

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
First off I'm a grown ass man, and second off don't be some bytch ass nikka talking down on a 12 year old girl. My point was kids were killing themselves then. It just wasn't as publicized. More importantly you don't know her situation, so miss us with that shyt breh. Just offer the condolence and keep your a$$hole opinions yourself.
And I'm a grown ass woman so you better give courtesy if your soft ass wants to get some.

Second, you don't tell me what the fuk I can post or how to feel. Your point is pointless bc people have been killing themselves since the beginning of time, but concerning little kids being bullied and suicide, these suicides are so frequent bc these kids have exposure to social media and are copy catting.

You also don't know the extent of her bullying so don't talk like you do just bc she took her life. Your stuck on her suicide I'm focused on how it shouldn't be the solution. You disagree with my approach fine, but you don't tell me to express a weak ass RIP and move on. Follow your own advice.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:gucci: this is a weird reply
Yup.

Funny thing is though, once she tells us alittle about herself, it's not going to be weird anymore.

It'll all make sense.

She's probably afraid that brehs are going to troll her and be on some insensitivity shyt the way she's projecting.

And

Second, you don't tell me what the fuk I can post or how to feel. Your point is pointless bc people have been killing themselves since the beginning of time, but concerning little kids being bullied and suicide, these suicides are so frequent bc these kids have exposure to social media and are copy catting.

You also don't know the extent of her bullying so don't talk like you do just bc she took her life. Your stuck on her suicide I'm focused on how it shouldn't be the solution. You disagree with my approach fine, but you don't tell me to express a weak ass RIP and move on. Follow your own advice.

Sis,

I hate that this thread has turned to it being about you but, we are here now, right?

You knew the reaction you were going to get.ow key, you probably wanted to argue about something today. Probably is an outcry.

I'm not even hating on that because I understand. Let's touch on this.

You are focused on her suicide, and it's personal. You know she's not weak. As a matter of fact, you perfectly understand her, don't you?

You are both sad and probably feeling ashamed that you know how bad shyt can get and you are weirdly happy she's escaped that torment.

You probably were called weak in the past, right? I actually don't think you are.

It's just, we all recognize this was a tragedy.

Speak up. I'm not even trolling.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
And I'm a grown ass woman so you better give courtesy if your soft ass wants to get some.

Okay, then may your children be ever so diligent as to commit themselves to the same fate since you can so boldly speak on another mans child........:martin:. And again kids have been committing suicide, its not a social media thing. You just hear more about it because of social media........but hey :hubie:........dumbassess and they dumbass opinion feel like they always have it right so have at it......

And for the record you tripling wench, the bully in that scenario was the mother......and the only way he felt he could escape was to kill himself. That was his resolve, its likely the girl felt the same way......:scust:.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Yup.

Funny thing is though, once she tells us alittle about herself, it's not going to be weird anymore.

It'll all make sense.

She's probably afraid that brehs are going to troll her and be on some insensitivity shyt the way she's projecting.

Don't be a smart dummy. I said her response was weak so what makes you think I can relate?! I've been bullied maybe twice as a kid but I'm alive to speak on it and my response to it wasn't to attack myself. I learned to address my issues by any means not run from them.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Okay, then may your children be ever so diligent as to commit themselves to the same fate since you can so boldly speak on another mans child........:martin:. And again kids have been committing suicide, its not a social media thing. You just hear more about it because of social media........but hey :hubie:........dumbassess and they dumbass opinion feel like they always have it right so have at it......

And for the record you tripling wench, the bully in that scenario was the mother......and the only way he felt he could escape was to kill himself. That was his resolve, its likely the girl felt the same way......:scust:.
And may your children do the same.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

There's some truth to this.

1. I am hard pressed to believe that a 12-year-old just chooses to kill themselves without that idea being glamorized to them someway.

2. To be fair - we don't know exactly why this girl is dead yet. It has been said it was likely a suicide - but there's no note or anything yet.
Plus, we only have it as hearsay that she was being bullied. Even if she was, we don't know if this was the death knell.