4 Actors Are In The Running For Black Panther?

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Who would you guys like to direct the film? Do you think the director and screenwriter should be black as well? I wouldn't mind seeing what Antoine Fuqua could do with it directing it. As long as the script is really solid. At the end of the day it depends who Marvel decides because they run a tight ship and if you ain't down with them they would get rid of you real quick.

Marvel doesn't have to hire a black director (or writer) for this film to be a success, but there are black directors out there - like F Gary Gray, John Singleton, the Hughes Brothers, and Antoine Fuqua - who have critical acclaim and experience making action films, so I don't see why they wouldn't give one a shot

I liked the Book of Eli, so I'd be open to the seeing what the Hughes Brothers could bring to the table :ehh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Marvel doesn't have to hire a black director (or writer) for this film to be a success, but there are black directors out there - like F Gary Gray, John Singleton, the Hughes Brothers, and Antoine Fuqua - who have critical acclaim and experience making action films, so I don't see why they wouldn't give one a shot

I liked the Book of Eli, so I'd be open to the seeing what the Hughes Brothers could bring to the table :ehh:

I like the Hughes Brothers but I heard they recently split as being combo directors. I hope we get more news about this production soon.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wouldn't mind seeing a dude like Ernest dikkerson being given the shot plus he fits in Marvel's mode of picking directors with predominately TV experience to make their movies.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The Hughes Brothers with a mainstream budget could make a GOAT Black Panther flick

Ehhh...I love the Hughes Brothers for Menace II Society and Dead Presidents, but From Hell and The Book of Eli were not good...they are a duo I hope get their mojo going again but I blame most of their issues on the writers they work with

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as ive said i know nothing about this comic, but i was really looking forward to hearing news about it. this con was a flop. no one could possibly care about GotG2 without even seeing part 1, and the Antman stuff is underwhelming without Edgar Wright

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's never going to happen. There's no logical explanation for them not to do the movie, but we know why it will never see the light of day. It's sad and truly disgusting.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's basically a given that it's happening. Marvel has like 10 movies slated to come out. That's why it bothered me that they only one announced was a sequel. shyt, in ten years there'll a movie made out of even their most obscure comics

tr2k

All Star
Daps
It's never going to happen. There's no logical explanation for them not to do the movie, but we know why it will never see the light of day. It's sad and truly disgusting.
This is crazy talk.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Could it be?

BtmW3m7CMAEsUbq.jpg:large

Lets see what comes out of this.