A Coli breh with a DMX story

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: You from the billa? Hell yeah I got Eddie Moe stories. After I moved away, he'd ask my mom about me whenever she saw him. He was a fan of mine, which was one of the biggest honors of my life. Legit one of the best human beings I ever met.

Nah, I’m from South Carolina and had hella family and friends at SC state, so I heard the amazing stories about him, from my dad who went there in the 70’s and brother in the late 90’s early 2000’s. Everybody talked about him with such love.

I went to Asu in Montgomery.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
I just seen it on my TL too
EUcKu6u.png

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I’m from South Carolina and had hella family and friends at SC state, so I heard the amazing stories about him, from my dad who went there in the 70’s and brother in the late 90’s early 2000’s. Everybody talked about him with such love.

I went to Asu in Montgomery.
That's wassup my boy! Yeah it was so fukked up how Eddie died. That shyt broke everybody heart. :mjcry:

Water

Pro
Daps
I've always wondering what's stopping the "devil" from changing what's written in the bible? Back in sunday school I asked that question and I was told that he wasnt allowed to but noone gave me any solid proof.

I mean if I wanted to cause some damage to humans I'd have been wrote some foul shyt in the holy books to mislead .