A job for what? Breh making At least 20k a month with 50k subs on YouTube

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Demo is important in terms of ad revenue. I forget how YT does it but they pay out more depending on video content type/channel type. IIRC, last year financial themed videos were making the most money ad wise. So channels about real estate hustling, side hustles, crypto, etc run by accountants and lawyers were seeing the most. Gaming used to be a pretty big cashcow but they changed it because too many ppl were getting in on it with low effort.

Yeah this drop shipper suspected scammer breh I watch broke his shyt down. Already making $130k a month off 130 vids...

$78 CPM:wow:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Yea the donations are Brazy. I just watched dude stay there for an hour and a half and got $4000 - $5000 in donations. Same for those fresh and fit dudes. Now remember that these dudes live stream everyday and many times longer than an hour. The money piles up.

However, this month lead attorney has been on this fresh & fit stuff which has heavily increased his viewership and subscribers. Wonder what it was like before it and how much he'll keep making now that all that shyt is over.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I went through that rabbit hole of looking at people subscribers. This was the most interesting one. He has 8 million followers and doesn’t do anything special. he sits in front of his seat and records himself with his phone narrating shyt
:gucci:

https://youtube.com/user/penguinz0
Shut yo old ass up
He funny you just :flabbynsick:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

And he said that's not even everything he's getting.

These aren't just from ad revenue, it's from superchats (sending money through chat messages), superstickers, people who are members of your channel etc.

Imagine how much Kevin Samuels is making per month, breh be getting $500 superchats like it's nothing, and he doesn't even acknowledge them :mjlol:

Breh no lie I was watching a video on the Renaissance and English Enlightenment. Not exactly hot topics in 2021

The video was a Dude on a live stream reading pages from authors from that time period. There were people giving him $600 superchats

shyt had me :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Super chats are such a money maker

Sometimes I’ll prep these watch a longs for like a soccer match and dudes getting like 4-5 super chats a minute

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Demo is important in terms of ad revenue. I forget how YT does it but they pay out more depending on video content type/channel type. IIRC, last year financial themed videos were making the most money ad wise. So channels about real estate hustling, side hustles, crypto, etc run by accountants and lawyers were seeing the most. Gaming used to be a pretty big cashcow but they changed it because too many ppl were getting in on it with low effort.

If you got animals it's an instant money maker... ppl got their dogs or cats doing stupid shyt and bam 6 figures in subs :heh: