A job for what? Breh making At least 20k a month with 50k subs on YouTube

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Does he stream?

I heard if you have an audience already and can post streams that get views, the money goes all the way through the roof cause those are usually watched by YouTube premium ppl and shyt

yep, most of his videos are livestreams.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is def a bubble. IMO, YouTube is like Uber/Lyft offering drivers generous payouts to attract enough and make them dependent on platform. Now that a lot of YT personalities are dependent on that income, they gonna lower the ad payouts during the next economic downturn.
It’a a bubble but not in the way you’re talking about

it’s impossible to keep the same level of audience for years on end

it’s like any other entertainment medium. Eventually fans will tire of your content.

from all the youtubers i watch, they say youtube is a fulltime job though. you gotta make content very often to build a good following. they say the editing takes hella time too. Then on top of that they gotta deal with weirdo commenters, so some of them be going through depressions and what not.

i would stick to my day job :yeshrug:

yeah it’s a full time job with no security and benefits just a short term fortune for those with a big following

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That superchat shyt is a slap in the face to everyone with a job that actually benefits society.
Dumb nikkas giving away thousands daily to cñowns like fresh and fit while teachers gotta drive uber on the side to pay rent.

Nobody on YouTube should be making 50k,100k,200k a month unless you working on the cure for Cancer or Austism or some shyt that benefits society.
shyt is the opposite tho..
This society places so much emphasis on entertainment then steps back as people become litteral idiots.
Ie nosediving off of Crates.

How is it a slap in the face when anyone can get on YouTube and do the same thing?

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’a a bubble but not in the way you’re talking about

it’s impossible to keep the same level of audience for years on end

it’s like any other entertainment medium. Eventually fans will tire of your content.

I agree, fans eventually tire out. My point is YT as a platform successfully got quality creators to contribute content consistently and become invested in the platform. If Alphabet decides to cut ad payouts by 50%, what are they gonna do? There’s no viable competitor.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I agree, fans eventually tire out. My point is YT as a platform successfully got quality creators to contribute content consistently and become invested in the platform. If Alphabet decides to cut ad payouts by 50%, what are they gonna do? There’s no viable competitor.
That’s a fair point but you can do that with a lot of things