A job for what? Breh making At least 20k a month with 50k subs on YouTube

lib123

All Star
Daps
This is def a bubble. IMO, YouTube is like Uber/Lyft offering drivers generous payouts to attract enough and make them dependent on platform. Now that a lot of YT personalities are dependent on that income, they gonna lower the ad payouts during the next economic downturn.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went through that rabbit hole of looking at people subscribers. This was the most interesting one. He has 8 million followers and doesn’t do anything special. he sits in front of his seat and records himself with his phone narrating shyt
:gucci:

https://youtube.com/user/penguinz0

Nah, he does many different types of videos, along with gaming on twitch.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
This is def a bubble. IMO, YouTube is like Uber/Lyft offering drivers generous payouts to attract enough and make them dependent on platform. Now that a lot of YT personalities are dependent on that income, they gonna lower the ad payouts during the next economic downturn.
It’s odd that people are seemingly eating more now than they were just a few years ago because YouTube has already done that a few times. RE:Adpocalypse from the mid to early 2010s

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’s odd that people are seemingly eating more now than they were just a few years ago because YouTube has already done that a few times. RE:Adpocalypse from the mid to early 2010s

Not really. They’re trying to get more creators to elevate their content quality and consistency.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Who cares? Why broadcast this? Dudes like this are lame as fukk. No humility at all.

:yeshrug:

mans is seething right now.

wwe-triple-h.gif

:umad::umad::umad::umad:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think I could make a popular webtoon

Gonna try streaming video games

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Breh the coping mechanisms you come up with for your L's got me dying:mjlol:

Everything you miss out on is a "bubble" to you.

You didn't get in early on bitcoin = "it's a bubble" even though it's still posting ATHs after 13 years

You can't figure out how to get YT money = "it's a bubble" even though it's been around almost 20 years at this point

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
People aren't good at spotting hustles. I don't doubt that some are rich, some earn enough money to live a good life, and some earn enough to fund their hobbies but claims should not be taken at surface level.

There is incentive for people to lie about their earnings. It is the same shyt you see with OnlyFans. It creates the image of value.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Breh the coping mechanisms you come up with for your L's got me dying:mjlol:

Everything you miss out on is a "bubble" to you.

You didn't get in early on bitcoin = "it's a bubble" even though it's still posting ATHs after 13 years

You can't figure out how to get YT money = "it's a bubble" even though it's been around almost 20 years at this point

Lol. You have no clue what my W's or L's are. I'm speaking to this current point in time. What's going on now across asset classes and platforms is similar to the late 90s/2000 dot-com bubble.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I went through that rabbit hole of looking at people subscribers. This was the most interesting one. He has 8 million followers and doesn’t do anything special. he sits in front of his seat and records himself with his phone narrating shyt
:gucci:

https://youtube.com/user/penguinz0
look up casual geographic
breh is funny asf but he's just narrating shyt with some dry humor.

really good shyt.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Lol. You have no clue what my W's or L's are. I'm speaking to this current point in time. What's going on now across asset classes and platforms is similar to the late 90s/2000 dot-com bubble.
The dot com bubble started around '95, so about 4 years before the bubble 'burst'. YT is damn near 20 years old. BTC is 13 years old. What is similar?