A job for what? Breh making At least 20k a month with 50k subs on YouTube

lib123

All Star
Daps
The dot com bubble started around '95, so about 4 years before the bubble 'burst'. YT is damn near 20 years old. BTC is 13 years old. What is similar?

Lol no the dot-com bubble didn't start in '95. It started in 98/99. YT and BTC haven't been in a bubble since they were created. Bubbles usually don't start when something is created, it's when there's a mania FOMO component among ordinary people. I've researched bubbles since the 1700s.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds - Wikipedia

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
That superchat shyt is a slap in the face to everyone with a job that actually benefits society.
Dumb nikkas giving away thousands daily to cñowns like fresh and fit while teachers gotta drive uber on the side to pay rent.

Nobody on YouTube should be making 50k,100k,200k a month unless you working on the cure for Cancer or Austism or some shyt that benefits society.
shyt is the opposite tho..
This society places so much emphasis on entertainment then steps back as people become litteral idiots.
Ie nosediving off of Crates.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
These aren't just from ad revenue, it's from superchats (sending money through chat messages), superstickers, people who are members of your channel etc.

Does he stream?

I heard if you have an audience already and can post streams that get views, the money goes all the way through the roof cause those are usually watched by YouTube premium ppl and shyt

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I went through that rabbit hole of looking at people subscribers. This was the most interesting one. He has 8 million followers and doesn’t do anything special. he sits in front of his seat and records himself with his phone narrating shyt
:gucci:

https://youtube.com/user/penguinz0

Not charlie does a lot more than that to have the views and followers he does. I been subbed to bro for years.

He's eating good off twitch and YouTube but he definitely put in the work.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That superchat shyt is a slap in the face to everyone with a job that actually benefits society.
Dumb nikkas giving away thousands daily to cñowns like fresh and fit while teachers gotta drive uber on the side to pay rent.

Nobody on YouTube should be making 50k,100k,200k a month unless you working on the cure for Cancer or Austism or some shyt that benefits society.
This society places so much emphasis on entertainment then steps back as people become litteral idiots.

Attention is king and providing entertainment is a service. Is it "benefitting" society? Well how many jobs in 2021 are? Been books and articles come out for almost a decade now about how majority of work in today's world is simply busy work and not necessary.

A reckoning is coming soon to the western world. We really have to rethink things like money and work.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Attention is king and providing entertainment is a service. Is it "benefitting" society? Well how many jobs in 2021 are? Been books and articles come out for almost a decade now about how majority of work in today's world is simply busy work and not necessary.

A reckoning is coming soon to the western world. We really have to rethink things like money and work.
Yes entertainment is a useless non essential service..
Give me some examples of some of this worthless jobs youre talking about..
I clearly said important jobs.
Its zero reason Tik Tok kids doing stupid ass dances or a bunch of clowns on YouTube playing video games or livestreaming bullshyt should be making Brain surgeon salary money per month.

Sounds like you one of these aspiring "content creator" scammers.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are people with 1.000.000+ subscribers not making anywhere near that. He had just over 2 million views on his whole channel. Roughly 1 dollar for every 100 views if every view he had was in that month (which they are not). Not likely. I've heard, years ago when ad revenue was better than now, 3 dollars per 1000 views.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yes entertainment is a useless non essential service..
Give me some examples of some of this worthless jobs youre talking about..
I clearly said important jobs.
Its zero reason Tik Tok kids doing stupid ass dances or a bunch of clowns on YouTube playing video games or livestreaming bullshyt should be making Brain surgeon salary money per month.

Sounds like you one of these aspiring "content creator" scammers.

"Useless non essential service" which eats up insane amounts of ppls time and attention which means ads and ways to sell things. It sounds like you have a problem with human nature and not these kids/ppl lol. I'm not a content creator nor am I trying to defend them I'm just saying. You don't make money based solely on how essential your work is. This world doesn't work like that hasn't for a long time if ever? You get money based on perceived value of your labor or service...more attention usually means your perceived value goes up. Is what it is.

Daps
from all the youtubers i watch, they say youtube is a fulltime job though. you gotta make content very often to build a good following. they say the editing takes hella time too. Then on top of that they gotta deal with weirdo commenters, so some of them be going through depressions and what not.

i would stick to my day job :yeshrug:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Thats happening on twitch too. Streamers burning out playing the same game for 8+ hours a day while trying to keep chat engaged. It's why the big ones jump at the chance for a big check to go to youtube or facebook. It's like cashing out and easing their schedule.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

lol economics and capitalism isn't just about progressiveness and needs.

If you fulfill people's wants you can and should have success too.

Do we NEED Amazon? Not really, yet it brings in billions every year.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thats happening on twitch too. Streamers burning out playing the same game for 8+ hours a day while trying to keep chat engaged. It's why the big ones jump at the chance for a big check to go to youtube or facebook. It's like cashing out and easing their schedule.
They shouldn't do crazy long livestreams.. I'm talking 4 hours or do a few a day.