Abiy Ahmed Ali, 41, sworn-in as Ethiopia's Prime Minister

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't get this move. Maybe Eritrea IS hosting Egyptian aircraft in its territory
:ohhh:
Idk but maybe the tplf knows its only a matter of time before they have to step down. They've burnt all their bridges, the rest of ethiopia hates them, somalis hate them, eritreans hate them and their region is small and landlocked filled with desert and mountains unable to sustain itself. shyt could get ugly :ohhh: I think they want to join Eritrea, but it won't happen, too much bad blood on both sides. They been wanting a country of their own, that's what the original plan was in 1991, (look up Greater Tigray) but they need a port, that's what the border war in 98' was really about, they wanted the Assab port

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All these changes in africa gives me hope for the future...:mjcry:

Did he ever address all the turmoil with all these ethiopean immigrants being fukked over by israel, wouldn't it be high time to ask them to come home???
:jbhmm:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Idk but maybe the tplf knows its only a matter of time before they have to step down. They've burnt all their bridges, the rest of ethiopia hates them, somalis hate them, eritreans hate them and their region is small and landlocked filled with desert and mountains unable to sustain itself. shyt could get ugly :ohhh: I think they want to join Eritrea, but it won't happen, too much bad blood on both sides. They been wanting a country of their own, that's what the original plan was in 1991, (look up Greater Tigray) but they need a port, that's what the border war in 98' was really about, they wanted the Assab port

Joining Eritrea would be a dumb move. Ethiopia, before this crisis, was looking to be a manufacturing hub for East Africa. Just usher in democracy with strong federalism to protect yourself from revanchists in Amhara and Oromia.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do they have English translations of this speech? One of my Abesha homegirls was telling me about it but I can't find an English translation.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He’s still claiming Badme is Ethiopian though :stopitslime: There is nothing do discuss

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Lol the TPLF pulled a fast one, I doubt he will be any different than his predecessors. Time will tell but I ain’t holding my breath.