Abiy Ahmed Ali, 41, sworn-in as Ethiopia's Prime Minister

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Worry about one school gedo sxb

:gucci:

My guy u just said u wanted to be conquered and ruled by the xabashi. I have never in my life come across a self hating farax. I mean I knew some landers were cuckoo for the recognition puffs but this level cuckery is new to me.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

My guy u just said u wanted to be conquered and ruled by the xabashi. I have never in my life come across a self hating farax. I mean I knew some landers were cuckoo for the recognition puffs but this level cuckery is new to me.
May somalia suffer more chaos
397791843598729217.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
For there to be peace with Eritrea, Ethiopia would have to pull out of Badme. Both countries are improving, time to let the past be the past and respect each others borders.

Nah, Isaias gotta chill the fukk out and move on from his paranoia shyt. At this point, Ethiopia is far more concerned with growth and development than warring with Eritrea. It’s still a fukkin shame to me they cross our border and become refugees in what’s supposed to be their country. With all respect to Eritreans, I’ll always think our separation is ridiculous and counterproductive. But whatever.

An Ethiopia + Somaliland move tho? Egypt and Saudi would be sick as fukk off that shyt. Ol hatin ass sand cacs. :russ: :banderas:

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

This shyt is Brazy lol nikka wants to be run by some raw beef eating nikkas

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Not according to this

Wakanda self respecting Somali would openly call for the invasion of his peoples land and culture?

Be proud of ur habasha daddy and his roots :mjlol:
take my troll post serious brehs :mjlol:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I ain't going to lie, If this new PM treats Somalis and the other ethnic groups with respect and dignity I'll wish him the best.:hubie:
If he's going to continue the policies of the previous administration, then I hope he fails and the Somali region of Ethiopia rejoins Somalia. :youngsabo:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't going to lie, If this new PM treats Somalis and the other ethnic groups with respect and dignity I'll wish him the best.:hubie:
If he's going to continue the policies of the previous administration, then I hope he fails and the Somali region of Ethiopia rejoins Somalia. :youngsabo:
His first trip was to Jigjiga to organize a reconciliation meeting between Somali and Oromo region

Also restored mobile internet and closed a prison that was known for torture. So far, so good.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
His first trip was to Jigjiga to organize a reconciliation meeting between Somali and Oromo region

Also restored mobile internet and closed a prison that was known for torture. So far, so good.

:mjlit:Ethiopia gonna take over the whole country

For real this time :snoop: