who are the raw beef eating n!ggas ?

Xabashi ? Farax ?

These Horner disses got me :mjlol:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
@RadaMillz Look at what your adeer has done.

His not my adeer, his my president along with all Somalis from Awdal to Jubba regions. Respect ur leader.

Anyways Somalia did not agree to be part of Ethiopia and never will. It does not serve our interest, a population less than 15 million people. sensational outrage need to :camby:

I gotta admit tho, this new Oromo PM is showing signs of political maturity. All the recent trips to previously hostile ‘countries’ and apology tours means Ethiopia with its 100+ million population might be serious about bringing peace to the region.

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: Cant wait for the Spin when theyre back calling the UAE their brothers, after that propaganda campaign in the winter.

Anhur

All Star
Daps

We don't need their energy because Somalia has some of the largest oil fields on the planet. If we get Qatar or Turkey to help us extract it we will not need Ethiopia.
If we depend on Ethiopia for energy that is going to really hurt us in the long term. Being dependant on another country for such a vital resource is a stupid idea.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't need their energy because Somalia has some of the largest oil fields on the planet. If we get Qatar or Turkey to help us extract it we will not need Ethiopia.
If we depend on Ethiopia for energy that is going to really hurt us in the long term. Being dependant on another country for such a vital resource is a stupid idea.
Not proven, this is speculation based on the region's geology.

To date nothing has been discovered, and there is barely any ongoing exploration because a) Oil prices remain relatively low 2) The political risk doesnt justify the investments, even in relatively stable parts of Somalia/SL/PL where there is zero agreement on territorial boundaries.

Look at Kenya which only just started extracting oil last month, after a much longer history of exploration. Its already facing problems too: Britain's Tullow says Kenyan protesters block oil trucks Im sure potentially interested parties see that, and project much greater risk in Somalia.