#ADOS / #AADOS / #DACS Summed Up In One Video ("School Daze")

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

It's showcases the rift between AADOS and Pan Africanist in the AADOS family.

No disrespect to our African brothers and sisters though....

Before someone says something about the actor --

Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito was born in Copenhagen, the son of Giovanni Esposito, an Italian stagehand and carpenter from Naples, and Elizabeth Foster, an African American opera and nightclub singer from Alabama.

Last edited:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Gus been putting it down for a MINUTE.

He was also in one of my fav movies from back in the day: Fresh

Confession: Spike Lee is one of my fav directors, I'm in a black fraternity, and I've never seen School Daze all the way through

:mjcry:
Is the black fraternity where you learned to call other black people ******s? :ohhh:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgot about this. Thanks for the drop.

I agreed with Julian. :manny:

That was one of my favorite "urban" movies, too. I thought his sister was fine af.

Fresh is awesome. I watch it every couple of years. Be having me about ready to tear up every time, especially that scene at the end

Lil breh was just tired. He won, but was still hurting

:mjcry:

Superb acting all around

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
With regards to the clip though, Black Americans at the time were putting in work against apartheid in South Africa. Dap's perspective made sense and he was the conscious of the movie, still, Spike was taking a little dig at black American Pan Africanist, many of whom actually knew very little about Africa.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
With regards to the clip though, Black Americans at the time were putting in work against apartheid in South Africa. Dap's perspective made sense and he was the conscious of the movie, still, Spike was taking a little dig at black American Pan Africanist, many of whom actually knew very little about Africa.

He definitely was.

I remember looking at Big Brother Almighty sideways -- but as a adult I understand now.