AEW is f'n up....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why is Jaker Hager aka Jack Swagger not competing in-ring matches?

Like when he appeared on the first ep and cleaned house, you gotta build on that. I figured he wouldnt wrestle immediately b/c he had an MMA fight coming up. But that's been over and he still hasnt done anything but come out in his too-short polo shirts and stand with his arms crossed or randomly attack ppl as Jericho's muscle.

Guy is in the best physical shape of his career, has a chance to be very believable due to MMA background, has built-in crowd support already, and yet he's doing.....nothing. smh

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Like when he appeared on the first ep and cleaned house, you gotta build on that. I figured he wouldnt wrestle immediately b/c he had an MMA fight coming up. But that's been over and he still hasnt done anything but come out in his too-short polo shirts and stand with his arms crossed or randomly attack ppl as Jericho's muscle.

Guy is in the best physical shape of his career, has a chance to be very believable due to MMA background, has built-in crowd support already, and yet he's doing.....nothing. smh

From what I remember, he couldn't wrestle from the jump due to an MMA fight that was scheduled at the end of October. Not sure if he has another one for Bellator coming up or if they are saving his in-ring debut until the new year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Probably still not as big of a mistake having Brock and Lashley on your roster and not making a match out of that while the in their primes

Its still unbelievable they dont make that match but want to give us Brock vs “insert smaller guy”

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

his viacom contract is stopping him atm no idea when that's gonna be up.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I didnt know this.

What's really the difference between him competing on a fake fighting TV show vs occasionally cheap shotting someone? :gucci:
they tossed the bag at him believing he was a draw or at least marketable (nah)so they wanted to protect their investment while grooming him for a title shot. They have a history of over paying guys they think they can cash in on. King mo, Bobby lashely, Fedor and tito Ortiz being the worst of them.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Him being muscle like Wardlow is the best shyt they can do with him.

I didnt wanna see him wrestle back in WWE, him doing MMA ain't gonna change that :mjlol:

He can wreatle a different style now. Like brock did when he changed up his style after ufc

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Probably still not as big of a mistake having Brock and Lashley on your roster and not making a match out of that while the in their primes

Its still unbelievable they dont make that match but want to give us Brock vs “insert smaller guy”
Maaaaaaaaan, How that shyt hasn’t happened yet is completely asinine. :snoop: