AEW is f'n up....

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They're listening to the marks way too much I feel. I'm sorry, but there isn't any other wrestling company that has the Dark Order beating up your top babyface to close out the show, especially considering their lukewarm reactions. If you would have told me Kenny the Cleaner is getting beat up by Mook #3 on national TV in 2019, I would have said you just got off that loud. :snoop:

Daps
They gotta tighten up on the gimmicks. Every gimmick can't be ministry of darkness.

The dark order are really enhancement talent level jabronis. If there's no Mil Muertos at the helm of things don't push it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No.... y’all do:duck:
Nope, I said they deserved the empty seats as karma for turning the WCW flagship ppv into a house show. Ya'll are the ones who keep moving the goalposts when it comes to AEW. If it's sold out with 10k ya'll take shots at the WWE, but if a 7k seat civic center is half empty then all of a sudden attendance doesn't matter.:mjlol: AEW might need to just stay in Chicago since that's the only city they can draw a crowd.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nope, I said they deserved the empty seats as karma for turning the WCW flagship ppv into a house show. Ya'll are the ones who keep moving the goalposts when it comes to AEW. If it's sold out with 10k ya'll take shots at the WWE, but if a 7k seat civic center is half empty then all of a sudden attendance doesn't matter.:mjlol: AEW might need to just stay in Chicago since that's the only city they can draw a crowd.

Nope...... and still not true:duck:

Also when you say “y’all” you throwing shots at a broad stroke like ALL the so called AEW stans Speak the same message but on the flip side saying “I said” like you speak for all the WWE stans.

Both of that is flawed.

Also, I do agree about the goal post moving. But the way y’all do it is interesting to say the least.:lolbron:

Like when they showed the pics of AEW with empty seats and no one in the ring but the announcer, from the look it it’s been pictures taking at AEW Dark which takes place before or after the main show. Similar to say the 205/Main Event pics which have been dismissed and no longer used as a weapon against your precious WWE cuz we all understand what it is.

People either haven’t shown up for the main show or after the main show ends a large group of the audience leaves cuz baby Becky’s & Lil Jimmy’s gotta get home and get to bed for school:mjgrin:

But when pics are shown of an empty arena with say Becky Lynch, the biggest draw in the company, that’s something different cuz that’s captured at “prime time”

Those 2 scenarios don’t satisfy “THE LAWS OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE” :pachaha:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They gotta tighten up on the gimmicks. Every gimmick can't be ministry of darkness.

The dark order are really enhancement talent level jabronis. If there's no Mil Muertos at the helm of things don't push it.

nah. dark order is a dope team.
and the stable is entertaining, but I agree that they shouldn't be beating down the top guys at the end of the show, especially when your key additions are the biggest jobbers on the roster.
they should be feasting on mid-carders, or at the most - they can beat down SCU in the middle of the show, and set up a tag title feud.

and yea, ive been laughing at all these marvel villain groups that they have.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
nah. dark order is a dope team.
and the stable is entertaining, but I agree that they shouldn't be beating down the top guys at the end of the show, especially when your key additions are the biggest jobbers on the roster.
they should be feasting on mid-carders, or at the most - they can beat down SCU in the middle of the show, and set up a tag title feud.

and yea, ive been laughing at all these marvel villain groups that they have.

Idk breh. They get consistent lukewarm reactions in a majority smark crowd week in and week out. If you're getting CDQ in AEW, you either just debuted or just suck (word to Shawn Spears)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Idk breh. They get consistent lukewarm reactions in a majority smark crowd week in and week out. If you're getting CDQ in AEW, you either just debuted or just suck (word to Shawn Spears)

that's because they've barely wrestled.

they think they can just trot them out there like they do awesome kong, but theyre not awesome kong.

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Probably still not as big of a mistake having Brock and Lashley on your roster and not making a match out of that while the in their primes

Its still unbelievable they dont make that match but want to give us Brock vs “insert smaller guy”

Lashley has a Chicago street fight with Lana’s butthole coming up:mjlit:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
They run chicago like 6 times already jesus fukkn christ...

And these dude deleted twitter bcuz meltzer called em bums n said there booking stinks