AEW is f'n up....

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They run chicago like 6 times already jesus fukkn christ...

And these dude deleted twitter bcuz meltzer called em bums n said there booking stinks
NXT runs their weekly show out of the same arena every fukking week. What's your point?
:camby:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
But I thought Meltzer was on the AEW payroll and best friends with the Bucks and has and understanding?:ohhh:

Y’all can make up any :duck: story y’all want. But y’all can’t flip flop and have it both ways:umad:

What if i told u that some stuff is so stupid even big dave cant defend it...he said shyt was like watching wcw

U know who also said that? ME!! Weeks ago n i was called a hater lmao

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What if i told u that some stuff is so stupid even big dave cant defend it...he said shyt was like watching wcw

U know who also said that? ME!! Weeks ago n i was called a hater lmao

Well then, my only response would be so we really wanna go down that path on opening up that door and commenting on stupid stuff?:ohhh:

Cuz once we do that and measure the scales, it's really gonna expose some heavy shyt and not tip in the ways some may be tryna project:usure:

I say overall we should avoid that as best as possible:mjgrin:

Sidenote, want some ham:lolbron:

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Damn, even Dominique Wilkins making fun of AEW :pachaha: How did that person punching think this was okay :gucci:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They run chicago like 6 times already jesus fukkn christ...

And these dude deleted twitter bcuz meltzer called em bums n said there booking stinks

Sold out in less than an hour you goof. You’d rather them go to a bumfukk town so you can post the empty seats?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

source.gif

Shane O MMAc got lighting reflexes so Orthon felt double the pain of those strikes :mjgrin: