Aight... So this Joe Budden slander is getting a lil out of hand...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not even talking about the Migos diss. nikkas in the industry can try to diss Joe all day. That's understandable...

But all you clowns that don't know about Joe Budden need to fall back. Dude can single handedly crush Migos LYRICALLY.. But we all know lyrics don't mean shyt these days..

But THERE IS A REASON why complex asked Joe to do this show. Honestly, If it was DMX, X would be saying the same shyt in fewer words and less eloquently.

Joe is full of shyt.. We all know it. Dude is just off... BUT.. He's honest and completely real and accurate with what he says..

But we'll just talk about his resume.. He beefed with hardcore nikkas, popular nikkas, new nikkas, etc. and it usually was just because he was honest of how he felt..

But since all yall seem to only know Joe by "Pump it up" (which yall bumped) I'll enlighten yall to the lyrical genius that a lot of your favorite rappers (real rappers) even admit to being fans of..

(The whole song was a play off the classic movie Momento... But I'm sure none of you young nikkas watched that.)

And these are just a few songs that are a fav of minds. Thats not the freestyles or nothing.

Its cool to hate on Joe.. I get it. Even he gets it. But lyrically everybody who is anybody knows who tf Joe is. He's in a group full of respected lyricists that nobody want issue with.. It's just he's usually the most outspoken one. They all feel the same as he do.

This is just an FYI... Joe wasn't even hating. How you hate on a nikka who called a fool out who didn't even know what a 360 deal is??

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I'm not even talking about the Migos diss. nikkas in the industry can try to diss Joe all day. That's understandable...

But all you clowns that don't know about Joe Budden need to fall back. Dude can single handedly crush Migos LYRICALLY.. But we all know lyrics don't mean shyt these days..

But THERE IS A REASON why complex asked Joe to do this show. Honestly, If it was DMX, X would be saying the same shyt in fewer words and less eloquently.

Joe is full of shyt.. We all know it. Dude is just off... BUT.. He's honest and completely real and accurate with what he says..

But we'll just talk about his resume.. He beefed with hardcore nikkas, popular nikkas, new nikkas, etc. and it usually was just because he was honest of how he felt..

But since all yall seem to only know Joe by "Pump it up" (which yall bumped) I'll enlighten yall to the lyrical genius that a lot of your favorite rappers (real rappers) even admit to being fans of..

(The whole song was a play off the classic movie Momento... But I'm sure none of you young nikkas watched that.)

And these are just a few songs that are a fav of minds. Thats not the freestyles or nothing.

Its cool to hate on Joe.. I get it. Even he gets it. But lyrically everybody who is anybody knows who tf Joe is. He's in a group full of respected lyricists that nobody want issue with.. It's just he's usually the most outspoken one. They all feel the same as he do.

This is just an FYI... Joe wasn't even hating. How you hate on a nikka who called a fool out who didn't even know what a 360 deal is??

some of his production is so ass

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole

I fuk with Joe always have but these youngns don't know nothing bout the fella and won't listen