Aight... So this Joe Budden slander is getting a lil out of hand...

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Pump pump pump it up
She got a good head on her but I pump it it up
I'm not a one hit wonder they know all my stuff
U let me turn into the nikka that u almost was
:heh:

No idea what this thread about btw I just like those lines
What do you like about those lines :childplease:
Nothing special about it

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Problem I have with Joe is that hes a troll.

- He talks like hes a tough guy but only around weak people.
- Dude talks shxt and cracks jokes but when hes in the same room with them its admiration and flowery words.
- He doesnt "beef" with anyone in hip hop over anything legit, its always been a ratings grab for him.
- He criticizes the young boys for what they do but he got effed over by the label, signed a shxtty deal, was a junkie, bought prostitutes, and got his asswhooped on numerous occasions.

Hes adopted a grumpy old man joe persona because it pays the bills, and hides behind "im retired" when ever challenged.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing about budden is that I'm old enough to remember him diss Melle Mel over an MTV list. He was pretty much doing the same as what these new disrespectful young dudes are doing. It could be argued he was more disrespectful back then.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing about budden is that I'm old enough to remember him diss Melle Mel over an MTV list. He was pretty much doing the same as what these new disrespectful young dudes are doing. It could be argued he was more disrespectful back then.

Nah. Budden could rap circles around Melle Mel. Migos on their best day couldn’t compete with Joe Budden at his worse.

I don’t think joe is asking to be respected by these nikkas or that he even gives a fukk. I think his thought process is “I rap better than you fukk what you talking about” that could be applied to migos or melle mel.