Aight... So this Joe Budden slander is getting a lil out of hand...

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only like his no ordinary live series.

Royce and crooked the best out of slaughterhouse.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rewatch that BET complex shyt and watch how many people showed Joe love, bytches hugging up on Joe, ignoring Aks dikkriding ass...

This was after beefing with Drake, Jay, Nicki/Meek, etc

nikkas in the industry know who Joe is:sas1:

I even think this nikka was on ESPN a couple times... How you irrelevant but on ESPN just to share your thoughts :sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"I started fukking her mind thats when all them thoughts/thots, came"

:wow:

Only real nikkas can feel that verse:wow:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is nice lyrically. Does he still rap though?

I know his Podcast has alot of episodes, but is his Podcast even good (honestly never listened to it)? Is he listenable like Joe Rogan, Dan Carlin, Stone Cold, or even Jamie Foxx (who is always an entertaining guest.)?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Tupac was similar though:skip:

I meant that they contradict themselves a lot BUT.. Nothing they say is actually incorrect. Almost like split personalities..

And also being self aware. Joe is extremely self aware. To me, you got to be honest with yourself sometimes
What do you mean nothing they say is incorrect.

I listen to his podcast. Joe talks in circles and contradicts himself all the time. And he won't allow anyone to say anything negative about his friends or industry connects :snoop: Pac said whatever he wanted regardless of the consequences and he always had a point to make.... neither of these things are true for Joe

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Joe is nice lyrically. Does he still rap though?

I know his Podcast has alot of episodes, but is his Podcast even good (honestly never listened to it)? Is he listenable like Joe Rogan, Dan Carlin, Stone Cold, or even Jamie Foxx (who is always an entertaining guest.)?
His podcast is pretty dope. He actually does it after he films everyday struggle and he's with his nikkas, getting drunk, etc.

Even his homies be clowning on him and giving him shyt but thing is, they are actually his longtime friends and are really candid about calling him out and giving him shyt. Like real homies supposed to do..

They even got on him about picking on Akademiks and after the whole Migos shyt, Joe really started showing more solidarity with AK and the show.

Even Charlamagne was like the show is not gonna last because Joe can't commit to shyt and Joe was just gonna shyt on Ak.

But Joe has actually been trying. I don't think he wants to rap anymore because he can just say everything on a platform everyday.