Aight... So this Joe Budden slander is getting a lil out of hand...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What do you mean nothing they say is incorrect.

I listen to his podcast. Joe talks in circles and contradicts himself all the time. And he won't allow anyone to say anything negative about his friends or industry connects :snoop: Pac said whatever he wanted regardless of the consequences and he always had a point to make.... neither of these things are true for Joe
Pac was never around to speak on a podcast and contradict himself :gucci:

But if you think Pac wouldn't speak on shyt depending on his mood and contradict himself sometimes than you crazy:mjlol:

Humans contradict themselves everyday.. If you honest with yourself then you will admit it..

How you a "boss" but work at a warehouse for a white nikka. Or a boss in general with no employees. nikkas be rapping about that bullshyt all the time

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
First of all, it's because I put it here. If everday struggle shyt gets discussed here, then I will put it here.

I'll put it in the booth as well but the thread has probably already been made.

Secondly, you probably listen to lil pumpkin religiously.. Your opinion is void

My favorite rapper is :ahh: so miss me on the lyrics shyt
Budden is one of the corniest nikkas in earth's history

Answered his response for me.
Joe budden and God's son dropped around the same time if I remember correctly.
I couldn't even listen to that trash first album having listened to Gods son

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Answered his response for me.
Joe budden and God's son dropped around the same time if I remember correctly.
I couldn't even listen to that trash first album having listened to Gods son
Thats fine

I never compared Joe Budden to Nas:gucci:

Thats fine. But if your only defense to not acknowledging Joe as a pretty good lyricist is because he dropped when Nas dropped then how dumb do you feel right now:gucci:

99.9 percent of rap right now can't even hold Nas's dikk on a bad day... Pause

I'm saying that these youngass fanboy nikkas don't even know a Joe Budden song to be acting out of pocket on homie.

Migos ain't shyt special lyrically. Never been. Joe said what he said now they in they feelings when honestly, Joe has been supportive of their success. He just don't want nikkas to be stupid or push stupid ass music

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Thats fine

I never compared Joe Budden to Nas:gucci:

Thats fine. But if your only defense to not acknowledging Joe as a pretty good lyricist is because he dropped when Nas dropped then how dumb do you feel right now:gucci:

99.9 percent of rap right now can't even hold Nas's dikk on a bad day... Pause

I'm saying that these youngass fanboy nikkas don't even know a Joe Budden song to be acting out of pocket on homie.

Migos ain't shyt special lyrically. Never been. Joe said what he said now they in they feelings when honestly, Joe has been supportive of their success. He just don't want nikkas to be stupid or push stupid ass music

I can't discuss something with somebody who has to result to homosexual imagery to make a point enjoy this shytty thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can't discuss something with somebody who has to result to homosexual imagery to make a point enjoy this shytty thread
If homosexual imagery is all you got out of that post and this thread then :hubie:

I ain't gonna hold you my nikka, open up when you ready

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The joe budden Caping is ridiculous

“He wasn’t even hating!”
“He was supportive of their success”

Dude stood up and walked away from an interview. It was disrespectful as shyt.

And the whole “it’s cool to hate on joe” is bullshyt. That’s backwards af. It was cool to hate on Migos, because they dressed weird and rapped funny. People didn’t think they’d stay relevant, so Joe was trying to get his rocks off on some dudes he felt would never hold any sway or legitimacy.

Unfortunately for him, they didn’t fall off, and now that Joes getting exposed (rightfully so) for being a hater, people want to flip the narrative around and act like that hoe ass’ is above dissing them back, and that his lyrical skills are just too superior.

Nah, he’s not dissing them back because he knows everything they’re saying is 100% valid. You don’t get to just diss someone to their face and pretend that you’re above the situation you started.

Now he just backpedals with petty attempts at sarcasm. shyts pathetic. He got bodied by dudes who wear blouses and can’t even rap. Way to go, that’s your fukking hero.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas keep talking about legacies too..

I like Migos but how you look looking back on Migos as an important era of hip hop:gucci:

Yet Cyhi just dropped an album but none of you bums even listening... And I'm sure Migos is older than Cyhi

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Migos some sensitive lil pussies them skinny frail ass nikkas would get wished one on one that's why them pussies be jumping. Joe already killed them on EDS, no need to Diss them on a track he killed them already.

"Mumble young man mumble"

"I have no problems with Quavious"

"I think Quavious is hating on me which makes him Joe Budden"
:laff:

Then when he clowned Offset with that pop in lock video. :mjlol:

Joe already clowned them now imagine if Joe made a real diss record? He would end the Mongo's.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tumblr_n3wds4NUcw1rjbp5do4_raw.gif