Daps
“Devastated, I asked her to [apologize] and acknowledge how much she’d hurt me over the years with neglect, withholding affection and resenting me for things I had no control over – the fact that I am mixed-race, that I have a wealthy, white, professional father and that I was born at all.:birdman: But she wouldn’t back down. Instead, she wrote me a letter saying that our relationship had been inconsequential for years and that she was no longer interested in being my mother. :damn:She even signed the letter with her first name, rather than ‘Mom’.”
:picard:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Toxic Femininity
full
feminist
hates/depicts bm as evil
white husband

Alice Walker was before her time:wow::lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
At least these accusations didn’t come out after Alice was dead. I hate when that shyt happens.
You seem to be treading very lightly in regards to Alice Walker, you even referred to her by first name.
Care to explain why...other than the obvious?
:mjgrin::sas2:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
...FOR ALLEGED ABUSE Daughter Exposes 'Color Purple' Author Alice Walker For Harshly Disowning Her & Grandchild
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
she was no longer interested in being my mother. :damn:She even signed the letter with her first name, rather than ‘Mom’.”

tenor.gif

Daughter sounds like she identifies with her father's side and despises her mother and what she stands for. Of course none of us are there, but it sounds like this is more on the daughters side then the mothers..........willing to bet the baby's father is not black either........

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
tenor.gif

Daughter sounds like she identifies with her father's side and despises her mother and what she stands for. Of course none of us are there, but it sounds like this is more on the daughters side then the mothers..........willing to bet the baby's father is not black either........
She biracial so,maybe she picked her love for cac men from mom :mjgrin:

Last edited: