Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
This isn't feminism. This bych is just nasty and crazy.
:usure:
She also explained how her mother’s feminist beliefs created serious complications that ultimately led to the demise of their relationship.

How are you gonna tell her about her own mother's ideology and being raised within it? Are you victim blaming™ or gaslighting™ this woman?
Sounds very Toxic™:martin:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
bedwench bytch mad at her daughter
for being mixed.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
This has nothing to do with feminism, and I'm not a feminist so I'm not :cape:. I'm not a fan of it at all really.

Alice Walker just sounds like a nutcase. She purposely had a baby for a white man, and then hated the child for being half white? :gucci: I don't get it.
If it has nothing to do with feminism, why did Rebecca Walker write an article emphasizing feminism for the DailyMail...in her own words, using the word Feminism?
To Quote Rebecca Walker:
"As the child of divorced parents, I know only too well the painful consequences of being brought up in those circumstances. Feminism has much to answer for denigrating men and encouraging women to seek independence whatever the cost to their families.

My mother's feminist principles coloured every aspect of my life. As a little girl, I wasn't even allowed to play with dolls or stuffed toys in case they brought out a maternal instinct. It was drummed into me that being a mother, raising children and running a home were a form of slavery. Having a career, travelling the world and being independent were what really mattered according to her.

Daps
Reppin
"This has nothing to do with feminism"

Are you GASLIGHTING AND BLAMING THIS VICTIM of CHILD NEGLECT? :picard::mjcry:
To quote Rebecca Walker again:
I was 16 when I found a now-famous poem she wrote comparing me to various calamities that struck and impeded the lives of other women writers. Virginia Woolf was mentally ill and the Brontes died prematurely. My mother had me - a 'delightful distraction', but a calamity nevertheless. I found that a huge shock and very upsetting.

According to the strident feminist ideology of the Seventies, women were sisters first, and my mother chose to see me as a sister rather than a daughter. From the age of 13, I spent days at a time alone while my mother retreated to her writing studio - some 100 miles away. I was left with money to buy my own meals and lived on a diet of fast food.

If it has nothing to do with feminism, why does she keep mentioning the ideology? Sounds like the ideology has something to do with the author of the article's feelings and experiences.