All women are cheaters?

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Do you believe all women cheat? If so, what led you into this belief? Have you been cheated on personally?

women, do you feel this way about men?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
No, not everyone cheats; however, as I said in another thread most people would given the right set of circumstances and person even though most of them would tell you otherwise. Get them behind closed doors with an understanding of discretion and privacy and if they are feeling the person enough that shyt goes right out the window.

Not all women are cheaters just like not all men are either, but I would venture to say many probably are cheaters, I would venture to even say much more than half of men and women have, will, or are going to cheat at some point.

Women cheat just as much as men do as well. Women just don't do bone headed shyt to get themselves caught like leaving information in cellphones for prying eyes to see or have their sidepiece calling the person they're in a relationship with to start drama. Most women don't operate that sloppy with their philandering unless it's already understood she's promiscuous.

Recently as a week or two ago I saw a guy I know on Facebook talking about how some men are ducks and their lady is messing around behind their back, when I know for a fact his wife was messing around behind his back and he didn't know it.

Most people men and women are about as faithful as their options. The more success, money, and popularity a person has the more options they will have too. The person's level of physical attractiveness obviously plays a big part too; however, in most cases even lesser attractive and less successful people have options albeit to a smaller degree. That shyt is a lot to overcome for people that are not extremely disciplined, content with what they have at home, and not easily enticed by the idea of something new and unchartered.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s not about cheating
Rather understanding human nature
You can do everything right
Provide
Encourage
Lay pipe
Entertain
Be romantic
And still get left
You can’t control a grown persons actions/thoughts
All you can do is just enjoy it for what it is
Accept nothing lasts forever
Take the L
Pick yourself back up and move forward
It’s easier said than done
And if my current cheated
I would feel some type of way
But I wouldn’t beat myself up over it
Like I did in my youth
The sooner you accept this ideology
The better you will be

Daps
Recently as a week or two ago I saw a guy I know on Facebook talking about how some men are ducks and their lady is messing around behind their back, when I know for a fact his wife was messing around behind his back and he didn't know it.

:mjlol:

I'd have commented on his post with :usure: and nothing else.

Have him and her having heart palpitations :pachaha:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No group is all one thing cept cacs LOL. But seriously no.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
No, not everyone cheats; however, as I said in another thread most people would given the right set of circumstances and person even though most of them would tell you otherwise. Get them behind closed doors with an understanding of discretion and privacy and if they are feeling the person enough that shyt goes right out the window.

Not all women are cheaters just like not all men are either, but I would venture to say many probably are cheaters, I would venture to even say much more than half of men and women have, will, or are going to cheat at some point.

Women cheat just as much as men do as well. Women just don't do bone headed shyt to get themselves caught like leaving information in cellphones for prying eyes to see or have their sidepiece calling the person they're in a relationship with to start drama. Most women don't operate that sloppy with their philandering unless it's already understood she's promiscuous.

Most people men and women are about as faithful as their options. The more success, money, and popularity a person has the more options they will have too. The person's level of physical attractiveness obviously plays a big part too; however, in most cases even lesser attractive and less successful people have options albeit to a smaller degree. That shyt is a lot to overcome for people that are not extremely disciplined, content with what they have at home, and not easily enticed by the idea of something new and unchartered.

More than ever they test their value while in a relationship and is already ranking your replacements if you do not step up your game, or whatever amount you are providing for her.

This shows a lack of worldly experience on their part. She has much to do before she is ready to settle down and carve out her lot in life. She is going soon. When she does, don't have a tantrum. Walk away with dignity.