All women are cheaters?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

I'd have commented on his post with :usure: and nothing else.

Have him and her having heart palpitations :pachaha:
Nah I left it alone, guys will get tender in a hurry behind a female especially when they know some other man has been running up in what they love.

Guys will be trying to fight the man when in reality it's their woman that invited that disrespect in and needs to be checked. The side nicca doesn't owe you any loyalty.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
All women have a few nikkas in the reserve . They may be cheating, they may not.. It is what it is. All you can do is focus on yourself. My girl right now is in a few groupchat with her coworkers, some other guys and I know for a fact nikkas are plotting. Liking all her posts and pics. Meanwhile she talking bout moving in together

All I can do is continue to make myself a high vaue guy. Chase my dreams. If it keeps her fine, if not on to the next

Crude

Superstar
Daps
More than ever they test their value while in a relationship and is already ranking your replacements if you do not step up your game, or whatever amount you are providing for her.

This shows a lack of worldly experience on their part. She has much to do before she is ready to settle down and carve out her lot in life. She is going soon. When she does, don't have a tantrum. Walk away with dignity.

One of the greatest tools a man has in his arsenal when dealing with women is his ability to walk away and never deal with her again.

God didn't stop making vaginas when he made hers, move on there is something better around the corner.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Not all women cheat like not all men cheat:mjtf::mjtf: but the coli will tell you other wise because they live in a fantasy:unimpressed::unimpressed:
Don’t worry somebody gonna quote me and say gmb never lose or whatever:unimpressed:

Whole reason I made this thread. I’m not on here too often, but when I am I’m constantly seeing stuff about GMB, and cheating. Personally I don’t feel that all women will cheat the same that I don’t feel all men would, but there has to be some reason why the same rhetoric is spouted day after day on here

Daps
Nah I left it alone, guys will get tender in a hurry behind a female especially when they know some other man has been running up in what they love.

Guys will be trying to fight the man when in reality it's their woman that invited that disrespect in and needs to be checked. The side nicca doesn't owe you any loyalty.

I know. I'm joking

Daps
I know, but I was kinda tempted to say something smart on his post.

But you're right tho. I have a longstanding rule to never get involved in another man's relationship.

I could see him beating the hell out of her 5 ft from me. I MIGHT call the police, MIGHT but you know what? Nah i wouldn't even do that.

Now that I'm thinking about it. I'm just gonna stay out of it. I dont want nothing to do with it.

Seen a dude putting hands on his family before, I looked and looked away like that Will Smith meme.

Do NOT get involved with another man's relationship.

I know these 2 white boys that were in firefighter training with me a few years back and one night, their friend called them to tell them that her husband was beating her. Please help. They showed up with guns, the husband had a gun, got the drop on them, and he killed them both.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
All women have a few nikkas in the reserve . They may be cheating, they may not.. It is what it is. All you can do is focus on yourself. My girl right now is in a few groupchat with her coworkers, some other guys and I know for a fact nikkas are plotting. Liking all her posts and pics. Meanwhile she talking bout moving in together. All I can do is continue to make myself a high vaue guy. Chase my dreams. If it keeps her fine, if not on to the next

While your 100% correct, if I don't have confidence or trust in a woman I'd rather just be alone. If I get got then cool block her on everything, delete from my mental, but I'm done trying if there's not a special connection that puts me at ease/gives me confidence and trust.

Last edited:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
All women have a few nikkas in the reserve . They may be cheating, they may not.. It is what it is. All you can do is focus on yourself. My girl right now is in a few groupchat with her coworkers, some other guys and I know for a fact nikkas are plotting. Liking all her posts and pics. Meanwhile she talking bout moving in together

All I can do is continue to make myself a high vaue guy. Chase my dreams. If it keeps her fine, if not on to the next

regarding this, would it be wrong for us as men to also have women in the reserve? then for the individuals who are in the gc with her, yes of course they’re plotting, and yes of course some will be plotting regardless, but what about those she’s “friends” with?

For the rest of your post, I agree 100% with you about the making yourself a high value individual

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No.

Women cheat like men. IMO, I don't believe that women are "better" cheaters. To be a better cheater, one must master the art of emotionally detaching oneself from people they sleep with, so how are women better cheaters when they are more likely to become emotionally attached to their sexual partners?

BTW, I am not saying that there aren't any women who are good at getting away with cheating. I am saying that women are not universally better at cheating. Men be having whole side families w/o their spouse knowing just like women have side babies w/o their husbsnds knowing. Both men and women can be good or bad at cheating. It is on an individual and circumstantial basis.

Next, I believe women are more likely to not get caught cheating because people ass-u-me that they are loyal by default. They are more than likely given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to fidelity.

Therefore, once someone is given the benefit of the doubt, they are given a green light to do dirt because they are not expected or assumed to do dirt.

In all, people who cheat always leave cues, some blatant and others more subtle. People need to be keen to people's body language, mannerisms, behavior, etc. In essence, if you peep game, you will eventually find out if someone is cheating on you or not.

Last edited:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
No, not everyone cheats; however, as I said in another thread most people would given the right set of circumstances and person even though most of them would tell you otherwise. Get them behind closed doors with an understanding of discretion and privacy and if they are feeling the person enough that shyt goes right out the window.

Not all women are cheaters just like not all men are either, but I would venture to say many probably are cheaters, I would venture to even say much more than half of men and women have, will, or are going to cheat at some point.

Women cheat just as much as men do as well. Women just don't do bone headed shyt to get themselves caught like leaving information in cellphones for prying eyes to see or have their sidepiece calling the person they're in a relationship with to start drama. Most women don't operate that sloppy with their philandering unless it's already understood she's promiscuous.

Recently as a week or two ago I saw a guy I know on Facebook talking about how some men are ducks and their lady is messing around behind their back, when I know for a fact his wife was messing around behind his back and he didn't know it.

Most people men and women are about as faithful as their options. The more success, money, and popularity a person has the more options they will have too. The person's level of physical attractiveness obviously plays a big part too; however, in most cases even lesser attractive and less successful people have options albeit to a smaller degree. That shyt is a lot to overcome for people that are not extremely disciplined, content with what they have at home, and not easily enticed by the idea of something new and unchartered.

That story you told about the FB guy getting cheated on really hurts. This is what I hate about marriage and relationships, you’ll never really know what the other person has going on. Make it worse, there are probably many people who know more about your relationship than you!

I’m really thrown off by stuff like this because you gotta place so much stock and trust in another individual to do right by you. The “what if” always gets me tight. It’s not an insecurity or confidence thing as much as it is a potential reality for everyone in a relationship