All women are cheaters?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I think most men cheat and all men want to cheat. Yes, that includes my husband, yes I am going to leave him if I catch him. It sucks but unfortunately life isn’t fair and just because you do everything to make someone happy doesn’t mean they won’t betray you. I’ve accepted this.

No I would never cheat, never even considered it. I only want my husband, I honestly don’t understand how you could cheat on someone.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I believe and understand that in general, they can't be as loyal as we men can be.
off topic but i still can't believe you're in the red now, i remember when you first join the site and were in the green :snoop: what happened when i took that break a few year back to now

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
off topic but i still can't believe you're in the red now, i remember when you first join the site and were in the green :snoop: what happened when i took that break a few year back to now
I don't back off from my stances one bit that may be very unpopular to most black people and I was quick with my neg trigger, so a lot of people retaliated.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
I think most men cheat and all men want to cheat. Yes, that includes my husband, yes I am going to leave him if I catch him. It sucks but unfortunately life isn’t fair and just because you do everything to make someone happy doesn’t mean they won’t betray you. I’ve accepted this.

No I would never cheat, never even considered it. I only want my husband, I honestly don’t understand how you could cheat on someone.

this is how i feel, just switching the genders out. like in my experience i have found that it’s typically the man getting screwed over by their woman. it’s typically the women egging their friends in relationships to cheat, while when im w my boys, if one of us were to bring cheating up (we all in a relationship) we’re all either saying it’s not worth it, or if that’s how they really feel that they should just break up so it’s an act that isn’t condoned in the slightest.

regarding the thought about wanting to cheat, it’s come up with me too, but it’s just not worth it to me in the end. i tend to end up feeling kinda nasty for even thinking like that. i come home and tell that girl i love her everyday, i wouldn’t ever wanna hurt her or myself in that way. so do you think it’s a natural thing in men that they wanna cheat, and does that trait also exist in women in your experience?

regarding your husband, has he given off signs of this behavior or what has it been?

Daps

Ashley when u say men that means any color right

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man how the hell u get to 89%

Survivinginfidelity.com :francis: whole section page nothing but cheating women juelzing breh.... Women out here fukking men on the low, married women acting single, getting pregnant having abortions... I believe in the worst of people... because that way when they let me down now I can just be like...:manny: figures...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
this is how i feel, just switching the genders out. like in my experience i have found that it’s typically the man getting screwed over by their woman. it’s typically the women egging their friends in relationships to cheat, while when im w my boys, if one of us were to bring cheating up (we all in a relationship) we’re all either saying it’s not worth it, or if that’s how they really feel that they should just break up so it’s an act that isn’t condoned in the slightest.

regarding the thought about wanting to cheat, it’s come up with me too, but it’s just not worth it to me in the end. i tend to end up feeling kinda nasty for even thinking like that. i come home and tell that girl i love her everyday, i wouldn’t ever wanna hurt her or myself in that way. so do you think it’s a natural thing in men that they wanna cheat, and does that trait also exist in women in your experience?

regarding your husband, has he given off signs of this behavior or what has it been?

No, he’s always been honest with me and hasn’t give me a reason to not trust him. Im just going off of what I’ve seen. So many women get cheated on and so many men cheat, i would be stupid to think I’m exempt. I don’t bother him with it but I just know in the back of my mind, how this is gonna end. Of course I hope it doesn’t happen but if it does I won’t be blindsided.